Conference Call Meetings

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.220
Raw Dex
$0.008
Video conferencing is getting popular nowadays. People mainly rely on this to keep in touch with co-workers during the Pandemic. I think even Covid is under control, video conferencing will be commonly used, especially for meetings on a global basis. This helps to save business travel costs.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$6.768
Most companies also make use of conference calls due to geographical reasons as well. Lets say they are dealing with clients in different locations, having a conference call would be one of the easiest ways to get to them.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Conference call has made it easy for people or teams working remotely to keep tabs with work progress. It is a good tool for remote teams.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Video conferencing became very popular during COVID-19 pandemic, and we availed of its usefulness.
Yeah, the Corona virus pandemic actually gave a lot of people the opportunity to explore so many options. That was actually one of the things a lot of people learnt during that period.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I still prefer the age long physical meetings. It allows emotions to flow and that is important in a meeting. That facial expression and emotions are important in decision making.
It seems you like the old fashion way of having a business trip. I think it is possible because some businessmen prefer to do this as much as possible. I must say that closing a deal is easier in person than using a conference meeting per se.

Back