Conflict of interest harming business

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
This is the right approach but does it really work practically? They would have to disassociate themselves from the active management of the business. But they can still pull strings for those businesses as government staff.
They cannot participate in discussions which related to policies which may have an impact on their businesses.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I saw a post on this forum that talked about the importance of politics in business. It is in situations like this that a business would realize the use of having political alignments.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That is the effect of envy, many are victims of this harming a business by people in authority. It happens anywhere in the world. In fact, it happens in my place a famous resto subjected to closure and they moved to another city and they are now prosperous.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That is the effect of envy, many are victims of this harming a business by people in authority. It happens anywhere in the world. In fact, it happens in my place a famous resto subjected to closure and they moved to another city and they are now prosperous.
It is part of the business cycle and you can't really blame the people that do this. The business world doesn't entertain sentiments and if there is a chance for another company to chase you out of business, they would do it without thinking twice.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That was what the owner of the kicked resto did shutting the business center right away, no more blah, blah and they moved to another city where there is fair and square of justice.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That was what the owner of the kicked resto did shutting the business center right away, no more blah, blah and they moved to another city where there is fair and square of justice.
You just have to be proactive when you know you can't fight the powers that be. But some other business would fight it and even go to court to get their rights.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
You just have to be proactive when you know you can't fight the powers that be. But some other business would fight it and even go to court to get their rights.
That must be what businessmen do rather than fitting those n power. They will be helpless. They have to face their ordeal and solve it peacefully. There are truly envious, haters and losers that want to harm people.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
That must be what businessmen do rather than fitting those n power. They will be helpless. They have to face their ordeal and solve it peacefully. There are truly envious, haters and losers that want to harm people.
Some businesses have godfathers too that have a voice in the political circles. They can leverage on this this and fight those in government that are trying to fight them out of business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
Some businesses have godfathers too that have a voice in the political circles. They can leverage on this this and fight those in government that are trying to fight them out of business.
That is so true and they are harmless, untouchables. No one dares to give them a bad shot or else, they will be sanctioned without due process. It is god to keep the mouth shut.

Last edited:

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It is true that conflicts of interest are very detrimental to business. There will always be irresponsible competitors who will try to bring down our business. Even to the point that he made slander to damage the good reputation of the company.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It is true that conflicts of interest are very detrimental to business. There will always be irresponsible competitors who will try to bring down our business. Even to the point that he made slander to damage the good reputation of the company.
That is what we call envy and jealousy. They have a grab mentality. So it will be better for the victim to move out from that place or give what the culprits want to obtain peace and start all over again.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That is what we call envy and jealousy. They have a grab mentality. So it will be better for the victim to move out from that place or give what the culprits want to obtain peace and start all over again.
That's right, something that damages mental health must be avoided. I had time to open an offline food stall, from being very busy until one day it was quiet. It turns out that someone said that someone was mean to us, using the help of a genie so that it would be seen by buyers that our stall looked like it was closed even though it was open.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
In my are conflict of interest is very common, you could say regular thing. Everybody look their interest at first even they are elected to be servant of people. They are just servant of money.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
It's happening anywhere in the world because of political sabotage. It's like the elimination of the unfit and the survival of the fittest. It's not a good influence to the young generation.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I think that such kind of business politics is quite common in many countries. Influential people use their influence and power. They also tend to manipulate the market as well to some extent as they hold the power to do so in the first place.
True. Unethical people who hold positions of influence tend to abuse their power by manipulating markets to their advantage.

In my country, a man who led a power generation company once orchestrated the release of water at the biggest hydroelectric dam. This way, the man created an artificial crisis of power shortage. He then imported power generators at exorbitant prices.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
That's right, something that damages mental health must be avoided. I had time to open an offline food stall, from being very busy until one day it was quiet. It turns out that someone said that someone was mean to us, using the help of a genie so that it would be seen by buyers that our stall looked like it was closed even though it was open.
That was so horrible. Does your offline business still exists this time? You better had confronted that envious person. There's always competitor in business like my milk tea business business, beside my stall another business seller of milk tea, It's disgusting.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Influential people always use their influence to make small businesses go down. That is why small businesses need to have alignment with government officials and influential people not to be bullied.

The government of my country is very good in doing this kind of thing because they are not even making life easy for small businesses to grow and is very frustrating.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That was so horrible. Does your offline business still exists this time? You better had confronted that envious person. There's always competitor in business like my milk tea business business, beside my stall another business seller of milk tea, It's disgusting.
No, now I have given up on offline business. It's better that I work online so no one is jealous of me, because they don't know what I'm doing. Selling online, active online forums, online surveys. Everything is online, it's safer from jealous evil neighbors. :D

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.712
No, now I have given up on offline business. It's better that I work online so no one is jealous of me, because they don't know what I'm doing. Selling online, active online forums, online surveys. Everything is online, it's safer from jealous evil neighbors. :D
That's cool and why are there jealous neighbors? They better work. Teach them to work online. Give them your referrals. It's how to make friendship with our neighbors.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
It is not even restricted to offline businesses alone. Big online brands still bully the small ones big time. The only saving grace is that those people have not infiltrated online business for now.

Back