Conflict of interest harming business

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's cool and why are there jealous neighbors? They better work. Teach them to work online. Give them your referrals. It's how to make friendship with our neighbors.
I don't know, she likes to destroy my chili plants in the back garden. She is an old woman whose hobby is traveling, she doesn't feel comfortable staying at home, when she works online like me. :D

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
I don't know, she likes to destroy my chili plants in the back garden. She is an old woman whose hobby is traveling, she doesn't feel comfortable staying at home, when she works online like me. :D
You don't owe anyone anything. It seems you are a very cool person and that is why they are messing with you. Business needs cool headed people but there are times you need a drop of madness to handle people like these.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
You don't owe anyone anything. It seems you are a very cool person and that is why they are messing with you. Business needs cool headed people but there are times you need a drop of madness to handle people like these.
Because it is very draining patience and can interfere with my mental health, so I better give up. Let's just look like unemployed because he works every day in front of the cellphone. So that she is no longer jealous of me. :D

Back