Countries where cryptocurrency mining is banned.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some fear that it will create a collapse of the traditional banking system. People will pull out their fiat investments and would rather invest in cryptocurrency. This is not a remote possibility.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's the truth, I don't really know what they're scared of. They can still keep their Power and freedom and let those that want to trade crypto be. I don't even understand them.
Yes they lack insight to trends occuring in the world. People can't give what they don't have that's why it's good to vote in enlightened leaders who understand what it takes to develop a country.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Exactly because I don't understand their stance. They really lack the insight for trends which is very bad Sure they can't give what they don't understand and know about its really appalling

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Exactly because I don't understand their stance. They really lack the insight for trends which is very bad Sure they can't give what they don't understand and know about its really appalling
We need enlightened leaders across several countries of the world. If you make someone who's knowledgeable about current trends like crypto. There's no way they'll ban or restrict citizens from using it.

Back