Crypto investment.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
Cryptocurrency market is always volatile. It is not suitable for people who can not take high risks. Before diving into cryptocurrency make sure you have strategy that you are following. Don't buy cryptocurrency because others are buying. Am still studying cryptocurrency for now.
The crypto-currency market is extremely volatile and that is where the profit comes from.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From your personal speculation, do you think now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies?.. Some coins have been looking really promising lately which I see as a good motivation.
Yes, I think now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency, but one must always endeavour to do his or her own research in order to be convinced on the particular coin to bag.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
If you are going to buy crypto for investment, you should use the DCA method, because it can reduce the risk of loss in the event of a price decline, rather than using the lump sum method, even though it promises bigger profits when an uptrend occurs.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you are going to buy crypto for investment, you should use the DCA method, because it can reduce the risk of loss in the event of a price decline, rather than using the lump sum method, even though it promises bigger profits when an uptrend occurs.
This is quite impressive and I have never thought about this I think I'm going to consider the DCA method.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
This is quite impressive and I have never thought about this I think I'm going to consider the DCA method.
DCA is a very good strategy for buying and collecting crypto regularly, but there are also transaction fees that we must always pay every time we make a purchase, if the market moves up, the average return obtained will also be small.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.001
DCA is a very good strategy for buying and collecting crypto regularly, but there are also transaction fees that we must always pay every time we make a purchase, if the market moves up, the average return obtained will also be small.
Of course, that should be expected because your assets are more protected with this type of trading techniques.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The crypto-currency market is extremely volatile and that is where the profit comes from.
Very correct, it is a highly volatile market, and the profits come from the volatility and also the losses also come from the volatility, one has to be extremely careful when trading or investing funds into Crypto, know what you are delving into, don't commit it too much to heart so you don't get disappointed.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
From your personal speculation, do you think now is the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies?.. Some coins have been looking really promising lately which I see as a good motivation.
This is the best time for anyone to actually invest in either Bitcoin or Altcoins and hold for a long term or if they want to run a short term stuff then I would say memecoins are the best to do such a thing and as the bull run is not as huge as a lot of people are expecting, now is the best time to buy and hold and wait for a better bull run.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.140
Raw Dex
$0.010
Before investing in crypto we must read the latest news about market as if it is temporary slag or the market is crashed. Sometimes some crypto comes on very lower side.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Before investing in crypto we must read the latest news about market as if it is temporary slag or the market is crashed. Sometimes some crypto comes on very lower side.
Getting acquainted to crypto news is crucial because it is an integral part of the fundamental analysis.

Back