Crypto Mining- Is It Worth It?

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
I think mining in cryptocurrencies is only worth it if you invest a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency mining. You have to select the right kind of coin which night be suitable for mining purpose.

From what I have heard, mining crypto currency is now a huge waste of time, since you can no longer make much as you use to in the past.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.071
I think mining in cryptocurrencies is only worth it if you invest a huge amount of money in cryptocurrency mining. You have to select the right kind of coin which night be suitable for mining purpose.
True but even when you invest a huge amount of money, especially in buying gadgets and the likes suitable for mining, what you mine is usually not up to what you have invested, this is one of the major reasons why so many people do not mine these days.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
Cryptocurrency mining also depends on various factors. As others have pointed out, cost of electricity is also one if the major factors that contribute to how much money you will be earning in the end.

True but even when you invest a huge amount of money, especially in buying gadgets and the likes suitable for mining, what you mine is usually not up to what you have invested, this is one of the major reasons why so many people do not mine these days.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.472
Mining coins like BNB, Ethereum, and Bitcoin is hard because the difficulty kevel of these coins is quite high. It is much better to mine coins that have a really low difficulty levels.
I think crypto mining is still worth it if one can have the capability to mine some coins like Ethereum and Binance Coin.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.708
I don't mean to be negative but I do not think crypto mining is worth it. This is because i have mined a lot of crypto and at the end of the day I didn't make any profit from it.

Back