Customer Loyalty Increases the Profits

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
To be honest these days its not easy to achieve customer loyalty. Majority of the customers today are not loyal, but once you have been able to achieve this it would lead to your customers coming back again and again, leading to profit.
I would beg to disagree with you on that. We still have loyal customers. There are several factors that can inspire customer loyalty. Quality and affordability are basic though. Another two factors that would make your customers loyal is ease of use of your products and efficient support system.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
Thank you very much, I will work on it. I will seize every opportunity to make money. Because it feels bad if we don't have money. Yes, being a marketer is a passive income method for me. Because my job is just promotion and creating sales, and I don't take care of shipping or preparing goods directly. šŸ˜
For me, that could not be a passive income, a passive income is one which we won't anymore work for it which means that your passive income will work for you like having a mutual fund, a topnotch website, and big savings in which you'll only get the interest.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$0.900
Raw Dex
$0.010
When we start any business we find out different types of customers. Some of them are very loyal and they becomes the major source of our profit so we need to identify them and give them some extra benefits as their loyalty will further increase and we will get further profit.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me, that could not be a passive income, a passive income is one which we won't anymore work for it which means that your passive income will work for you like having a mutual fund, a topnotch website, and big savings in which you'll only get the interest.
Because I don't work there full time, I only post it to the marketplace once, then if there are customers who have questions, I will serve them. When they are interested in buying, I direct the manufacturer to process the order. As for my snack products which actively take care of themselves.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
Because I don't work there full time, I only post it to the marketplace once, then if there are customers who have questions, I will serve them. When they are interested in buying, I direct the manufacturer to process the order. As for my snack products which actively take care of themselves.
What do you mean your products take of themselves hehehe? There is a human to do it, it cannot cook itself. If you think that it is a passive income for you, go for it and proceed to whatever yu like to increase your production.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
What do you mean your products take of themselves hehehe? There is a human to do it, it cannot cook itself. If you think that it is a passive income for you, go for it and proceed to whatever yu like to increase your production.
I mean for the snack products that I sell, I make them myself, I cook them at home. I have a hobby of cooking and channel my hobby in that way, cooking, photographing, posting and selling. Then I waited for orders for the various products I sold on the marketplace. šŸ˜

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
I mean for the snack products that I sell, I make them myself, I cook them at home. I have a hobby of cooking and channel my hobby in that way, cooking, photographing, posting and selling. Then I waited for orders for the various products I sold on the marketplace. šŸ˜
Is that how your customers become loyal to you? Customer loyalty increases profit, and because you are the one cooking for them, I believe that these retainers are loyal to you.They bring money to your marketing.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Is that how your customers become loyal to you? Customer loyalty increases profit, and because you are the one cooking for them, I believe that these retainers are loyal to you.They bring money to your marketing.
I decided on a system like this because I saw that most sncak buyers said they were disappointed if it didn't taste good because it had been stored for a long time. So, from there I read about my opportunity to make my own snacks to sell, so I can ensure the quality of the products I sell are always fresh and new.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
B
I decided on a system like this because I saw that most sncak buyers said they were disappointed if it didn't taste good because it had been stored for a long time. So, from there I read about my opportunity to make my own snacks to sell, so I can ensure the quality of the products I sell are always fresh and new.
But what s the connection of loyalty in business that creates profits for your business? How do you know that they are loyal to you? Are you using tabulations as to how many times a customer buys in a week, or in a month?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
B

But what s the connection of loyalty in business that creates profits for your business? How do you know that they are loyal to you? Are you using tabulations as to how many times a customer buys in a week, or in a month?
What matters most to me is satisfaction, the usual customer satisfaction I see with them giving a high rating of 4 or 5 stars. And leaving positive reviews. So from here it will be easy for me to get new customers. As for loyalty, I can see from them repeating orders, I don't care how many times they do it in a month.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
What matters most to me is satisfaction, the usual customer satisfaction I see with them giving a high rating of 4 or 5 stars. And leaving positive reviews. So from here it will be easy for me to get new customers. As for loyalty, I can see from them repeating orders, I don't care how many times they do it in a month.
Wow, you're indeed an online entrepreneur, soon you'll expand your horizon and become a topnotch online business marketer. That's the impact of loving what you're doing and money follows. And you owe it to your loyal customers. Kudos my friend.

Desireu30b

Somewhat Known
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
My standpoint on this is positive that customer loyalty increases profits for the business. Customer retention creates encouraging business gains. It is so good to be true to our customers because without them your business never experiences money. They are assets to your business day by day. It is very important for the business to fund referrals through loyal customers. They are the ones to bring them to your business. This way helps you reduce our operating costs for business. Busiess owners along with their employees must satisfy their customers to be loyal to them in return. What can yu say, peps?
you are right sir, it increases sales.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
you are right sir, it increases sales.
Please read the policy on number of word count that must be 30 words to get paid. Also I'm female not male. That's the impact of customer royalty profit in business. Business owners must always offer good services to their customers.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes if the customer will be satisfied with you there will be a good change a person will come back to buy next time that's why you need to have good customer service

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Wow, you're indeed an online entrepreneur, soon you'll expand your horizon and become a topnotch online business marketer. That's the impact of loving what you're doing and money follows. And you owe it to your loyal customers. Kudos my friend.
That's if we love work, we will always be happy to manage it. There is always hope that more money will come to us. šŸ¤£ I hope that one day you will be able to build an online business, even milk tea can also be sold online via Grab Food, Go Food, Shope Food. Maybe there is? considering we are both from Southeast Asia.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
That's if we love work, we will always be happy to manage it. There is always hope that more money will come to us. šŸ¤£ I hope that one day you will be able to build an online business, even milk tea can also be sold online via Grab Food, Go Food, Shope Food. Maybe there is? considering we are both from Southeast Asia.
The milk tea here is mostly offline. People do not rust drinking milk tea outside from their eyes. They do not trust them because of an incident someone ordered milk tea but what arrived was only water. So, the local government ordered the closure of the milk tea online business or else get jailed.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The milk tea here is mostly offline. People do not rust drinking milk tea outside from their eyes. They do not trust them because of an incident someone ordered milk tea but what arrived was only water. So, the local government ordered the closure of the milk tea online business or else get jailed.
It is a crime to deceive customers by selling water. I mean maybe you can sell it online in your country, for affordable areas within the city by using Grab Food or Shopee Food services.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
The seller was still at large and she can not anymore do business online unless use another name of her relatives. What we do to others gets back to us because what comes around goes around. So it is good to be really honest and not insanely cruel to customers.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The seller was still at large and she can not anymore do business online unless use another name of her relatives. What we do to others gets back to us because what comes around goes around. So it is good to be really honest and not insanely cruel to customers.
It's true I agree with you, honesty is very important in everything. Even in relationships between family members, honesty is also needed so that the family remains harmonious. Often quarrels in the family are triggered by dishonesty.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
It's true I agree with you, honesty is very important in everything. Even in relationships between family members, honesty is also needed so that the family remains harmonious. Often quarrels in the family are triggered by dishonesty.
Yes, and in business, if you are dishonest, never expect loyalty from them. And they will surely keep on talking behind your back damaging your business and reputation that seems like forever.

Back