Customer Loyalty Increases the Profits

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
A lot of people disregard this aspect, but certain business owners value this more than gaining new customers. This helps you to make more sales, and get referrals easily too.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
The customers only be loyal to business if they are satisfied with the services, quality but affordable products, and a little offer like buy one take one. Customers are always happy if there's an offer like this.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.018
That's a concrete picture of loyalty no matter how far you don't mind it because you like their services and dealings with you that make you happy to keep on coming back.
Exactly they are very reliable. I know when ever i send a job down and a time is given to me for pickup. Once i come by that time it would be ready, so i am usually not worried about sending my jobs down.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
That's so right, the customers will be skeptical to enter another establishment because they will feel guilty of the business owner's kindness and quality services. The former may change in dealing with the latter.
As long as the quality of your products are always good your customers will always have the interest in patronizing those products.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
As long as the customers are served better, they will surely be loyal to the business center. There are sensitive customers. Once the quality of the products are not their taste,they won't come back.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Nobody runs away from where he or she is been treated right, once the potential customers are very comfortable and count you worthy of transacting with you, then automatically you've earned yourself a very loyal customer.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
As long as the customers are served better, they will surely be loyal to the business center. There are sensitive customers. Once the quality of the products are not their taste,they won't come back.
You are right, once they are being treated well or enjoy the products then you have successfully captured their mind and they won't want to try other places .Even , they will be the one advertising on your behalf.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
@aovurevu , yes, the satisfied customers will do the initiative to invite their friends or people in the community to go to the business center that serves the customers well. They are so proud f doing it.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes of course because if you offer good customer service peaple will come back and recommend it to friends family etc that's why good customer support is so important

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
Customers who are loyal to5a business most likely like the management styles accommodating and friendly. The customers feel happy at that and never cheat the business owners. This kind of loyalty increases sales to business.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.070
yes of course because if you offer good customer service peaple will come back and recommend it to friends family etc that's why good customer support is so important
Yeah, one good turn deserves another, when you treat customers the best way you can, they will surely come back because they like the treatment and want more of it , especially when such customer already met bad business owners before meeting you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
As long as the quality of your products are always good your customers will always have the interest in patronizing those products.
That is right, as long as the customers are well cred and attended every time they are at the business center, the gestures of the workers delight them a lot. In fac, I like to enter a shop with customers smelling and accommodating to me.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Yes, it is very true that loyal customers lead to an increase in the business profits. This is because you have customers who always come back to you. Another way that they increase profits is that they will refer others to your business by talking positive things about your products and services.

That is the essence of having customers that are loyal to your business because you know that they will always do everything to buy from you.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
That is correct my beautiful friend. Customers multiply based on the services offered to them. They will broadcast it to their family, friends, neighbors, and to the people in the community. They are always inspired.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Having a loyal customer base definitely helps to maintain and boost sales. Loyal customers will recommend your company to their acquaintances. This word of mouth strategy is very effective. That's why it is essential to offer quality products and good customer care to your customers.
yes I agree with you loyal customer are great way to boost your sales it's very important to have good customer support if not you won't get as much sales for sure

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Is that how your customers become loyal to you? Customer loyalty increases profit, and because you are the one cooking for them, I believe that these retainers are loyal to you.They bring money to your marketing.

As long as your customers keep buying your business product and services no matter whatever you are selling, you're always going to be making profit.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
As long as your customers keep buying your business product and services no matter whatever you are selling, you're always going to be making profit.
That's right unless the business owner is not accommodating, lacks respect to customers and services poor, the customers never give the owner satisfactory feedback. They will never become loyal to the business owner feeling toxic.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
I have used the same name since I started in 2021, I don't want to change names. Because a name for me is an identity, I don't want to change it, worrying that old buyers will have trouble finding my shop again.
It's very important to use the same username to avoid misleading the customers who are loyal to you. But if that business person is faking the customers, I'm so sure he or she surely change their usernames.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.130
Having loyal customers means you have regular buyers, when people are buying form you regularly you will have regular sales, thus, you are earning profits on a regular basis. Loyal customers are also your unpaid marketers.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.308
We need to be kind to our customers. They bring money to our business, They are potential assets, and they will only be loyal to you if you are also good to them.

Back