Dating Sites: Legit or Not?!?

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
Believe it or not, there are some dating sites that harvesting the money of innocent souls. These people are being scammed while using these illegal dating sites. I had a friend before who works as a chat moderator on this kind of business. He is a male and taking the role of a woman on a dating site. So, we need to be vigilant on this matter.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Dating sites is one area where people are scammed consistently. Most dating sites especially those free ones is filed with scammers. I don't engage in dating site and I don't fancy it. While there are few good ones, majority of them are scam sites.

Raja

Notable
Jun 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Believe it or not, there are some dating sites that harvesting the money of innocent souls. These people are being scammed while using these illegal dating sites. I had a friend before who works as a chat moderator on this kind of business. He is a male and taking the role of a woman on a dating site. So, we need to be vigilant on this matter.
These websites or apps can work the real way because this is just a platform for interested people to date and don't need to fake things.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.555
Raw Dex
$4.100
These websites or apps can work the real way because this is just a platform for interested people to date and don't need to fake things.
I do agree with you. I had seen some of these dating sites that appeared to be real but it was not the case. As I had mentioned, a male friend of mine is working as a chat moderator with dating accounts. The profile pictures are women, but behind these pictures are hired people who deceive the innocent souls. They are platforms to deceive others. If you want, I could send you the site that you can check how they process the hiring process.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
Dating sites are legit, there are lots of legit dating sites out there, but the problem is people now take advantage of these sites to scam others, they make use of their desire and desperation to find a partner to trick and scam them.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
If you allow yourself to be scammed on dating sites, it's all on you. No one forced you to join the site in the first place. I would never join it.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$1.084
Raw Dex
$1.146
Dating sites are legit, there are lots of legit dating sites out there, but the problem is people now take advantage of these sites to scam others, they make use of their desire and desperation to find a partner to trick and scam them.
It is true that there are a lot of legitimate dating site but you need to be sceptical before working on them.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.020
Raw Dex
$5.610
Dating sites are completely legal, however, you need to see if these sites are legal or not. If someone is scammed on a dating site, it is not the fault of the site itself, it is the fault of the member.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$6.000
Raw Dex
$0.025
Dating sites are not scams. It is the people or members who scam the women. The men there are paying for the site per month. But this time both men and women pay for the dating site.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When I was new on side hustle online, I was recruited as a chat agent for a dating site, I got scammed by paying the recruiter in order to become a chat agent. I also let the recruiter to control my pc, thru Teamviewer which at that time I was overwhelmed knowing a lot online. During my initiation, they tried to familiar myself on their system dating site, and was asked to pretend as a woman and lured men from around the globe to get hook on their dating site, for every answer they will make, it will an added an income to your account. I cannot stomach what they are doing, so I just asked the recruiter for a refund for the fee I gave the recruiter. The recruiter promised to pay, but it never happened.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
They are mostly legal but the problem is its users. Some of them just want to come and scam.
Dating sites are completely legal, however, you need to see if these sites are legal or not. If someone is scammed on a dating site, it is not the fault of the site itself, it is the fault of the member.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.258
That's why I don't want to trust any of them. There are many dating sites emerging everyday and most of them seems scamming. They claim to be free while on the real sense they steals away people's money

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
That's why I don't want to trust any of them. There are many dating sites emerging everyday and most of them seems scamming. They claim to be free while on the real sense they steals away people's money
There are some people that will pretend to be someone who they are not and they will scam people on the platform

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Hahaha, it's a popular thing that's on ground now. There are many dating sites springing up every day. Most of them are scams and are used to get subscription fees from randy members or even harvest their credit cards.

Back