Decided to join Beermoney forum? Your suggestion

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I did join the site @rubesh but I still doing nothing on it, as you mentioned earlier I want to know the detail too because I do not want to make a mistake there, I heard the admin is really strict
Yes, I totally agree with you, I've also tried registering at BMF, in appearance it's a bit similar to RIF, but I still don't understand how it works there. Besides that, time constraints also made me not learn more about the site, maybe one day.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I wish you too. Good luck. While we have a lot of free time, there's nothing wrong with trying lots of sites, then sticking to sites that you feel are fit to stay there, make sure the sites are really legit, not scams.
That's the most important factor to make sure sites are legit and we also learn from all the sites that we join in addition to bumping into someone we interact in the other sites.

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
they did do something like that? really? I never post anything but I am afraid of doing it LOL. and you @LoukiaCharilaou experience the same thing too? another OMG. I see, I heard a lot that Beer Money Forum has very strict rules @SHAHID987
The truth is that I do not feel comfortable on that forum. I think that their rules are strict. I prefer working here. On R.I.F. I feel so welcome. :)

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I said these millions of times that I will try every suggestion from this forum but after join I will continue sites that suit me well / I can trust the sites after reviews from many friends that I know here @astutimeliana723
I know, I'm like that too. And even though the BMF site is similar to the RIF site, I seem to be more suited to RIF. I feel fortunate to know the RIF site. lOL.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
You should make sure that you follow all the necessary rules and regulations because they admin is very strict
Today, I made the decision to join the Beermoney forum site and I would appreciate any suggestions or advice you may have on how I can earn money on the site. I'm curious to know if it's a worthwhile site to join and if it actually pays out earnings. Additionally, I'm wondering if there are any formalities or conditions I should be aware of before getting started, and if the site offers Paypal as a payment option. If you have any experience with the site, I'd be grateful if you could share it with me. I have been seeing a lot of reviews about the site online. What is yours?

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
You should make sure that you follow all the necessary rules and regulations because they admin is very strict
There is a lot of practices I see here on RIF you cannot apply on BMF like for example resay same thing over and over or like for example talk about reward program of other forums or game section.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Beermoneyforum is a great forum just you have to be careful. I have been in the forum for over a year, the admin never fail to pay on 25th of every month. The admin is not strict as many people are saying. The admin is considerate but serious minded. He will kick you out if you spam on the forum. It is advisable to read the TOS before starting working on the forum. Moreover, I will not fail to mention that you can learn a lot from the forum,only if you are serious with the site.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
The website is not bad though strict it is just like Trendri with different sections . but I like the payment method here the website pays once a month I don't like

Last edited:

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$2.470
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can get out the website you might still enjoy it. it is well paying but you just have to be careful and post only helpful and valuable content to avoid a ban

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Beermoneyforum is one of the best forum to work on but the problem is the strict rules of spamming.
You can join but you will need to be are with your post not to contain spam.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$13.073
Beermoneyforum is actually a very good forum, i have been able to cash out a few number of times now, the only problem i have is that i have not been able to create a thread there.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.930
Beermoneyforum is actually a very good forum, i have been able to cash out a few number of times now, the only problem i have is that i have not been able to create a thread there.
All threads goes into pending moderation and this is main reason why create a thread here is limited to just few number of users and people stay resay the same things on the old topics again and again.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Today, I made the decision to join the Beermoney forum site and I would appreciate any suggestions or advice you may have on how I can earn money on the site. I'm curious to know if it's a worthwhile site to join and if it actually pays out earnings. Additionally, I'm wondering if there are any formalities or conditions I should be aware of before getting started, and if the site offers Paypal as a payment option. If you have any experience with the site, I'd be grateful if you could share it with me. I have been seeing a lot of reviews about the site online. What is yours?
Well I tried joining the site some few weeks ago after seeing a good list by someone here but I did not even know how it works and when I began understanding the site they blocked my account even without violating their rules or doing something of such but was suspended by whoever is in charge of the site and it baffles me a lot to see such a thing from a site that one just joins newly and trying to work there.

Back