Deposit $25 to Earn Up to $400-$1000

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$12.565
Raw Dex
$0.003
That's the essence of it is to lure people to dump their money with them. I doubt anyone will see gain with them.

There are lots of fools in the world who would have paid $25 to that person. Even after convincing a few people this person might have gained some money. It's sad that people even after reading such things in the news still become victims.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
Another one that sent me a DM on Twitter is someone who wants to help me earn money.

He/she said I can earn up to $1000 but I should deposit $25 to get going.

I actually did not ask what I would do after sending the $25.

Do you believe someone immediately?
That seems like a scam. How did you send the $25? It is not good to immediately believe an invitation like that. If money is required, usually, it is a scam site. I never entertained fraud activities. Have you received the receipt of payment? Have you known the origin and those nationalities of most people coming from a country famous for scam might be the same people who used up WhatsApp to lure innocent victims. Hoping it was not a scam.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
That's right that's cheating under the broad daylight. We need to be extra careful this time
We're surrounded with bad elements seems a virus that is just lurking in a corner.

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
That seems like a scam. How did you send the $25? It is not good to immediately believe an invitation like that. If money is required, usually, it is a scam site. I never entertained fraud activities. Have you received the receipt of payment? Have you known the origin and those nationalities of most people coming from a country famous for scam might be the same people who used up WhatsApp to lure innocent victims. Hoping it was not a scam.
I did not send the $25. I have zero balance on my PayPal so good thing I don't have balance. But will still be cautious not to be lured immediately. Hoping that the person doing it will show proof that he has helped many people to earn.
Post automatically merged:

It isn't good to pay attention to them by asking questions when you do that you are giving them them the idea that you are interested and they can scam you the more.
That's the reason I did not ask anymore. I did not answer his/her question how much I can afford. I don't like them bugging me. I don't need to send dollars before I can earn extra money. I cannot trust people easily.

Last edited:

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
For me I can't make any deposit regarding that scamming program they may be lurering me on
You have to he careful to avoid getting into their scamming hole it might just be what it is a scam.
Post automatically merged:

You have to he careful to avoid getting into their scamming hole it might just be what it is a scam.
This is very obvious it will turn a scam now or later but it will definitely be a scam. People need to desist from this way of money making.

Last edited:

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another one that sent me a DM on Twitter is someone who wants to help me earn money.

Don't trust that, it is pure scam. There are lots of them that will promise high return with low Investment. And moreover there is no guru that will earn as that high with small Investment

AmazingJob

Notable
Sep 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.585
Don't trust that, it is pure scam. There are lots of them that will promise high return with low Investment. And moreover there is no guru that will earn as that high with small Investment
Gladly, I have heard about scammers online so I did not believe the person when he messaged me. Good to be part of forums.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475

$25 is not at all a really huge amount of money right now. However, it is still something that you must never handle over to someone who you do not know. never send any money to someone you do not know at all.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
The reason someone would buy into this is because they think money can be made over night and without putting in alot of work which is simply not true.People need to put in alot of work in order to make money.Most of the people that offer to make the money for you are actually fraudulant and do not have any credibility at all.Just work hard and build your earning portfolio step by step until you level up to that desired mark or target that you desire.Life is a process and not an instant success over night.LET US WORK HARD if we we want to see results.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.475

Well, you are right. There is no way a person could make thousands of dollars just by investing $25. Even the longest paying Hyip site would never promise this amount of money at all.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.218
This sounds too good to be true, how would you invest $25 to get 400-1000 in a short period of time. How does the company or platform generate their income? I dont trust it.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.653
This sounds too good to be true, how would you invest $25 to get 400-1000 in a short period of time. How does the company or platform generate their income? I dont trust it.
It's a scam site. It's obvious. How could it generate big earnings with a small capital. Happy New year.

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

Never, because these are offers suggested by scammers.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.215
Since I started to work online and joined earning sites, I was told not to invest money in this manner. It is a sign of scamming innocent souls.

Back