Deposit $25 to Earn Up to $400-$1000

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.351
This sounds too good to be true, how would you invest $25 to get 400-1000 in a short period of time. How does the company or platform generate their income? I dont trust it.

majority of such kind of offers are indeed too good to be true. There is no investment opportunity that could generate so much profits in a short amount of time.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
I did not deposit $25. I told him/her that I don't have $25 to give. I need money why would I give $25 away? Then I got a reply, "how much can you afford?".
I smell something fishy so I stopped chatting. That's the reason I did not ask for details anymore. It is as if he/she is adamant to get money from me.
Well, that definitely is something fishy. I would avoid getting into something like that. Glad that you didn't send the money.
I avoid anything that asks for any investment to earn money. I don't want to be scammed.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.351
Well, that definitely is something fishy. I would avoid getting into something like that. Glad that you didn't send the money.
I avoid anything that asks for any investment to earn money. I don't want to be scammed.

Indeed, this is fishy for sure because there are now so many scam groups in many social media sites like Telegram. The entice investors.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
Indeed, this is fishy for sure because there are now so many scam groups in many social media sites like Telegram. The entice investors.
Sad that scammers are everywhere. It's better to be watchful and not fall for any of these traps. And you should also bring up these issues on every platforms so that others are also warned.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.351
Sad that scammers are everywhere. It's better to be watchful and not fall for any of these traps. And you should also bring up these issues on every platforms so that others are also warned.

Scams are everywhere and I think that scams will increase more in the year 2023 because there are many unemployed people who always seek to scam people all the time. Unemployment will increase in the year 2023 in many countries.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.825
Any such lucrative offers sent as private message is more likely to be scam. There are various platforms especially forums like Forum coin, BMF and RIF where people can advertise about online earning opportunities and reach to more number of interested people. Doing that through Private messaging is more work.

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Another one that sent me a DM on Twitter is someone who wants to help me earn money.

He/she said I can earn up to $1000 but I should deposit $25 to get going.

I actually did not ask what I would do after sending the $25.

Do you believe someone immediately?
That's obviously a scam tactics, because to me it sounds too good to be true, this is one of my standard of measuring a scam website or investment, they promise you unrealistic things.

Back