Desperate mood at this moment

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Have you experienced feeling desperate so suddenly? Yes, I am in this mood now. My boss wants all her subordinates to attend the fellowship next week. I voted No for it but she was so persistent to have all joined. But many dislike the place, it is so far and hilly poolside. Cars cannot reach there so we have to hike under the raging sun. She lacks commonsense and empathy for everyone.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Have you experienced feeling desperate so suddenly? Yes, I am in this mood now. My boss wants all her subordinates to attend the fellowship next week. I voted No for it but she was so persistent to have all joined. But many dislike the place, it is so far and hilly poolside. Cars cannot reach there so we have to hike under the raging sun. She lacks commonsense and empathy for everyone.
Better report to admin. She should be sensitive of your capacities and needs. You're not teenagers who can hurdle long uphill hike. I would report that to civil service if I were in your situation. That is not practical... Teachers must be protected at all times at all cost and never be exposed to unkind situation.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Better report to admin. She should be sensitive of your capacities and needs. You're not teenagers who can hurdle long uphill hike. I would report that to civil service if I were in your situation. That is not practical... Teachers must be protected at all times at all cost and never be exposed to unkind situation.
I will share this to my colleagues. The place is in Gusa Hilltop. I dunno why she and some likes the place when there are lovely spots near CDO or breathy towns with nice beaches.

Back