Did you attend computer classes?

bestwriter

Notable
Nov 18, 2022
Dex
$2.855
Raw Dex
$0.003
As soon as I gave up my 9 to 5 job I joined computer classes Those days there were no Windows and what I learnt at that time is of now use now I went through Basic, Excel, DBase....
After Windows arrived I bought that book 'Windows for Dummies' and that helped

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.910
I never went to specific computer classes except those in high school and colleage. Now I am computer science teacher and I have to learn alone and later transfer knowledge to others.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
As soon as I gave up my 9 to 5 job I joined computer classes Those days there were no Windows and what I learnt at that time is of now use now I went through Basic, Excel, DBase....
After Windows arrived I bought that book 'Windows for Dummies' and that helped
This made me remember when I was in high school. I attended computer classes a lot because it was fun and we were allowed to play games and do all other things

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.480
I attended Computer studies for six months when I was in college, it was important for us to do that regardless of the field that we were studying. I also had sessions where I had to go to the computer lab during my secondary days so that I was able to have basic knowledge of ICT. I can safely say that I am ICT literate because of the opportunity I had. The other thing now is that I have to teach myself how ton use computers and I have improved over time because I have basics in cyber crime and I also can do some graphic designing.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.910
Do you have computer science class in high school or elementary school? If you have it, then you don't need computer class. Program is almost same for all levels.

Back