Did you ever talk to a co-worker about a specific issue you were having with them?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I had an issue with a colleague. We didn't really have to talk about it but we reconciled and became close again. Talking about it would have reopened old wounds.
Well, that is a very good approach because human beings are different. Some people can reconcile their qualms by talking about it and some people are quite different.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think, if ever there's a tension or issues between co workers, they should talk about it in a very diplomatic way, no arguments, just telling each others what is wrong with them, and then try to end it amicably.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.075
The time I would be having a special talk with my colleagues at the workplace was only when I want to borrow money from them. However I found that as a wastage of time as you spend your time explaining your problems to people after they have known your personal problems they turn down your request to them and spreading the information you gave to them while seeking out loans from them.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The time I would be having a special talk with my colleagues at the workplace was only when I want to borrow money from them. However I found that as a wastage of time as you spend your time explaining your problems to people after they have known your personal problems they turn down your request to them and spreading the information you gave to them while seeking out loans from them.
Yeah! it could be a reason to discuss with your colleagues because you are meant to help each other.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think, if ever there's a tension or issues between co workers, they should talk about it in a very diplomatic way, no arguments, just telling each others what is wrong with them, and then try to end it amicably.
That's right, I think if things are done that way in a business venture there will be harmony. it is always important to talk out issues amicably with a co-worker.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Rarely, I am not very open about my personal life to other people, let alone to my co-workers. I prefer to keep to myself what I'm experiencing and thinking. Because sometimes by telling our problems to others it will make the problem more complicated.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think all workers should adopt this method. if you have any tension or issues between co workers, the best bet is to talk about it in a very mature way.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think all workers should adopt this method. if you have any tension or issues between co workers, the best bet is to talk about it in a very mature way.
That is true but unfortunately not everyone have that nature. There are people who may not like to talk things out with other people in a very mature way.

Back