Did your business stop during the pandemic?

Imran Noori

Notable
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
During the pandemic many businesses faced big losses because most of them were stopped, this even caused some businesses to collapse, it was a hard time for the whole planet, what about your business? Did your business stop during the pandemic?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

LoukiaCharilaou

Notable
Jul 28, 2022
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.020
During the pandemic many businesses faced big losses because most of them were stopped, this even caused some businesses to collapse, it was a hard time for the whole planet, what about your business? Did your business stop during the pandemic?
The pandemic was a period I would like to forget. My husband owns a business which stopped during that terrible period.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.910
Nope. As teacher I went online with all my colleague and kids. It was very hard at since most apps were overloaded and could not work as it should. We used Teams and Viber for communication. Second school year was im hybrid mode- part online and part in live.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The COVID-19 pandemic had a significant impact on businesses worldwide, with many being forced to temporarily close or significantly adjust their operations due to lockdowns and other restrictions. Some industries, such as hospitality and travel, were particularly hard hit, while others, such as technology and e-commerce, experienced growth. However, despite these challenges, many businesses continued to operate in some capacity, often pivoting to alternative models such as online or delivery services. The extent to which businesses were affected varied widely depending on a range of factors, including location, size, and industry.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't stop my piggery business during pandemic times but rather it bloom because people are in need for food and I am very thankful that I don't need to stop on my business during those days because I am also in need for an income.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I was in my mother's shop and our business did not stop during the pandemic because we sell groceries

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.000
Raw Dex
$0.135
No major impact on my translation work. I do translation for universities, NGOs, Community Centers, banks and some trade associations. But I got less jobs from hotels.

Back