Digital Wallets

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
Digital wallets are in a form of apps. They are tools for payments. They securely store virtual versions of debit and credit cards. This means no need to enter your details to make payments. We can also save our digital tickets and e-vouchers. We will be safe from robberies for no cash is involved. It is the safest way.

The following are the trusted eWallets:
1. Apple Pay 2. Cash App 3. Dwolla. 4. Google Pay 5.PayPal 6. Samsung Wallet 7. Venmo and 8. Zelle. I only have a PayPal e-wallet.

Elendu

Unfamiliar
Jan 27, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
A digital wallet is a software application that allows individuals to store and manage their digital assets, such as cryptocurrencies, loyalty points, and other forms of digital currency. It acts as an electronic version of a physical wallet, allowing users to securely store, send, and receive these assets. The exact features of a digital wallet may vary depending on the type of assets it supports, but most offer features such as secure storage, easy transfer of assets, and the ability to track transactions.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
A digital wallet is a software application that allows individuals to store and manage their digital assets, such as cryptocurrencies, loyalty points, and other forms of digital currency. It acts as an electronic version of a physical wallet, allowing users to securely store, send, and receive these assets. The exact features of a digital wallet may vary depending on the type of assets it supports, but most offer features such as secure storage, easy transfer of assets, and the ability to track transactions.
Thank you for the additional information about digital wallets. This is now what PayPal requires from their customer's money transfers via digital wallets. They no longer accept my old version from Union Bank which is still active until the end of this year. I am going to apply for a digital wallet at Robinsons Bank to satisfy PayPal.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.883
Digital wallets are great though, there are times i prefer storing money on a digital wallet than my bank account cause its a lot faster in most cases.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Digital wallets are in a form of apps. They are tools for payments. They securely store virtual versions of debit and credit cards. This means no need to enter your details to make payments. We can also save our digital tickets and e-vouchers. We will be safe from robberies for no cash is involved. It is the safest way.

The following are the trusted eWallets:
1. Apple Pay 2. Cash App 3. Dwolla. 4. Google Pay 5.PayPal 6. Samsung Wallet 7. Venmo and 8. Zelle. I only have a PayPal e-wallet.
Wonder how the features of some digital wallet differ from others, does it work like Gcash?

Last edited:

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
At the moment I have 3 digital wallets that I use to accept payments, they are PayPal, CashApp, and Google Pay. I would say that I use PayPal and Google Pay the most at the moment but I do have CashApp available for people who do not use say PayPal to accept payments. I also have Coinbase as well to be able to accept crypto payments as well. I personally use digital wallets now more than I use my debit card and cash in hand as I feel it's more safer and convenient.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
I haven't tried transferring to Gcash.. much is the transfer fee.
It was my niece who egnerated the transfer of my Pay Pal money to GCash. It is a very long process, but the transfer fee is very small compared to a bank fee. You can check it through YouTube, There is a guide how to transfer. Connect your PayPal first to Gcash.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It was my niece who egnerated the transfer of my Pay Pal money to GCash. It is a very long process, but the transfer fee is very small compared to a bank fee. You can check it through YouTube, There is a guide how to transfer. Connect your PayPal first to Gcash.
It's very easy ma'am. Just open GCash app, go to Profile, then Linked Accounts, and link your PayPal by entering your email and password. When cashing in GCash, go to Cash in, select PayPal, followed by amount, and you'll get it. But higher amounts can be tedious.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$10.000
Raw Dex
$0.405
@iyanpol12 , Thank you so much. I have a problem with my bank, Union Bank PayPal no longer accepts the bank account number. It said the account number is used in multiple ways tat is why I opted for Gcash. I got the info from @AmazingJob.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
@iyanpol12 , Thank you so much. I have a problem with my bank, Union Bank PayPal no longer accepts the bank account number. It said the account number is used in multiple ways tat is why I opted for Gcash. I got the info from @AmazingJob.
I also used Unionbank on my Paypal, and my card has expired. However, the bank account number is still connected. Yes, GCash is much easier now. Besides, you can have its debit card, and it's good for ATM withdrawals. There are cash in and cash out outlets too.

Back