Digital Wallets

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.660
If you like to add your Maya and link to your PayPal, I think there is no problem with adding new card. You can start with the Virtual card first while you are in the process of obtaining the physical card.
Thank you, my friend, I will try to do it. I need a card this time to link it to my PayPal. I am so worried about the card renewal of Union Bank, no action was done online. PayPal requires me to link a card. I am hoping Pay Maya is safe.

Yes, it is safe. I have Been using it for one year now. There was no problem with it and the transaction is too fast. And it is easier to link to PayPal. Unlike the bank card, you don't need to wait for the code/PIN for days. With Maya, when the virtual card number is linked, you will get the PIN right away. So no hassle.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.660
@Amaxing wow that's so cool. I will work it out tomorrow. This day my concern was to register my 3 Globe sim cards. The link was provided to me by Gil a Mylotter. I have no free time in the previous weeks so tomorrow Pay Maya.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.660
I was able to register my sim card. I was given a reference number after the registration. After that, what is next? I don't know what else to do. I am not updated with the new policy.
I have not checked the reference number. I was told I successfully registered and to keep the reference number but I did not see the reference number. How many figures is the reference number?

I have not checked the reference number. I was told I successfully registered and to keep the reference number but I did not see the reference number. How many figures is the reference number?
It is a very long series of numbers and letters - so it is alphanumeric. I saved it because it will be needed soon. I am not sure why they need the reference number to be kept. But I think in case we will need assistance with the service they can easily find our records.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.660
@AmazingJob ,I have not received the reference number or maybe I disregard it and put off the site. My bad. Tomorrow I'll register my Globe sim wi fi. I hope I can see the registration number and keep it.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.660
The reference is being represented at the end of the registration. I am not how you can get it with your previous registration. Maybe you can click slowly when you register your wifi sim.
Naks, I saw the line like that but I did not bother myself. I may try to review in case I can find it. But on the other hand I cannot open it because there's no registration number to show. I may go to globe office.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i have a few wallets, i have payeer, perfect money, paypal, advcash, binance, coinbase, faucetpay and kucoin. I use all of them on a regular basis. having them has really made dealing with cryptocurrency so much easier.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.660
@AmazingJob , congrats on that finding and knowing, I am so sure that is a legit site. They keep your earnings there. Keep on doing activities there for it proves it is a good site.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.250
1. Apple Pay 2. Cash App 3. Dwolla. 4. Google Pay 5.PayPal 6. Samsung Wallet 7. Venmo and 8. Zelle
All of these wallets are available for US use only. Google Pay doesn't accept redemption of voucher if your country is not US state. Also Dwolla doesn't accept registrations outside US.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Thank you, my friend, I will try to do it. I need a card this time to link it to my PayPal. I am so worried about the card renewal of Union Bank, no action was done online. PayPal requires me to link a card. I am hoping Pay Maya is safe.
I stopped using Union Bank. My old card has already expired. GCash works better on me. I think Maya is safe ma'am. You are free to use it. GCash just works for me better.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.660
I stopped using Union Bank. My old card has already expired. GCash works better on me. I think Maya is safe ma'am. You are free to use it. GCash just works for me better.
I applied to UNION bank but it always said failed and after some tries, it succeeded, but this morning it said there is a problem. I am fed up with their performance. I keep on repeating.

iyanpol12

Notable
Nov 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I applied to UNION bank but it always said failed and after some tries, it succeeded, but this morning it said there is a problem. I am fed up with their performance. I keep on repeating.
At first, I was amazed at Union Bank because they are among the first banks in the Philippines to embrace crypto. However, I don't like it anymore after issues with credit cards.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$7.000
Raw Dex
$0.660
At first, I was amazed at Union Bank because they are among the first banks in the Philippines to embrace crypto. However, I don't like it anymore after issues with credit cards.
I also feel the same way you do towards Union Bank. They are not accurate. I keep on repeating the application. I may shift to GCash and Pay Maya only. I'm fed up with their excuses.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$4.775
I use paypal, a couple of crypto wallets, and skrill. I also have accounts with payeer, perfect money, neteller, etc. I have used these wallets a couple of times but I am no longer using these wallets.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$2.245
Raw Dex
$0.143
Yes they are useful as you don't have to carry cash or have to used your debit card for the payment only your mobile phone is sufficient to pay. I use paytm and phonepe here, I don't know if they work outside India.

Back