Disadvantage of buying from peddlers

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Last month the internal revenue agency of my country made a surprise visit to one of the local grocery stores in my town for allegedly selling counterfeit cigarettes. When they entered the premises they have discovered some reams of imported cigarettes which they confiscated and will then file charges against the store. The owner said that they had purchased the item from a peddler. The cigarette is fast selling and cheaper.
This is lesson learned for some store owners to only buy from legit supplier. A centavo save will eventually cost you a Dollar if one is not careful.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it can happen i too have watched a video where drugs were supplied in such a bad manner i was feeling bad watching the video think about person who did it the authorities who caught him were like do you have any morals that was best for people like them they should be made to feel guilty for what they do that destroys families.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Last month the internal revenue agency of my country made a surprise visit to one of the local grocery stores in my town for allegedly selling counterfeit cigarettes. When they entered the premises they have discovered some reams of imported cigarettes which they confiscated and will then file charges against the store. The owner said that they had purchased the item from a peddler. The cigarette is fast selling and cheaper.
This is lesson learned for some store owners to only buy from legit supplier. A centavo save will eventually cost you a Dollar if one is not careful.
Absolutely its tempting to go for cheaper options, but as you've highlighted, the cost of dealing with counterfeit or illegal products can be much higher in the long run. Quality and authenticity should always be a priority in business.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.528
I think in the business sector there existing fraudulent, and illegal business activities that tend to benefit the perpetrators. Therefore the relevant authorities must be very keen to curb those activities.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think in the business sector there existing fraudulent, and illegal business activities that tend to benefit the perpetrators. Therefore the relevant authorities must be very keen to curb those activities.
That is correct.. There are rampant smuggling activities in our area. Some goods are smuggled into the country using back door. I mean back door is because they take the boat instead of plane going in and out of our country to another country...

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.040
It's very true that buying from peddlers can lead to bad consequences. We often keep hearing news about drug peddlers doing so well and having a huge consumer base.
It's unfortunate that to save some bit of money and make a little margin of profit, some businesses fall for there peddlers and put themselves in such legal mess.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
This is one major disadvantage when it comes to buying form unofficial vendors. There have been several cases like this in my country as well. These set of people always tend to sell fake items.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes they do those who sell fake items can get you in trouble and can make you spend a lot of money which you could had saved or had invested in any business for greater income indeed actually .

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
They better be transparent to avoid defamation and penalty. Those store owners must not tolerate peddlers. They should not purchase in bulk for the sake pf a low price. They will be throwing their capital.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.133
It's indeed not advisable to indulge with illegal activities for the sake of profit done in an immoral ways. It affects the reputation of the business owner and his business.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
yes it does most people who follow morality do not do it there are many stars who never do something for their business and this quality of them makes them admirable actually indeed .

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't blame them, in area like this if you don't buy from peddlers who will sell it cheaper than the suppliers themselves you might end up with low sales everyday bcs in rural areas people will prefer to buy anything cheaper not minding the quality.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.603
This is true it is not good to buy from illegal vendors. Apart from selling low quality or expired products they sell some very harmful products that can be very bad

Back