Legit đź‘Ť DiscussionBucks.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$5.970
Discussion bucks is yet to be released paid to post forum created by Devin, the creator and former admin of Referral Index Forum. The forum is set to launch publicly in October. It has been announced that the forum will have a tier system where good writers will earn better. have you heard of this site? Would you be joining the site?

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
if something can make you about $2 per day in few hours that would be a blessing i am looking forward to it and monetizing my time if the options comes in future surely

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Discussion bucks is yet to be released paid to post forum created by Devin, the creator and former admin of Referral Index Forum. The forum is set to launch publicly in October. It has been announced that the forum will have a tier system where good writers will earn better. have you heard of this site? Would you be joining the site?
Have not heard of this site sounds interesting I might just have to check it out. I am looking for more pay to post sites the other one I am with is really going down hill.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
Devin posted about this on Forum Coin. And many are waiting for it to officially be launched on 2nd October. I am looking forward to it. Having a tier system will help people post quality contents there. I am checking that thread on FC regularly for all recent updates about the development of the site.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I a
Devin posted about this on Forum Coin. And many are waiting for it to officially be launched on 2nd October. I am looking forward to it. Having a tier system will help people post quality contents there. I am checking that thread on FC regularly for all recent updates about the development of the site.
I am with forum coin have not logged in in a while might have to go back and start posting again. I am looking forward to the site will definitely be joining it for sure.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
Yes i saw the discussion thread on forumcoin, well it does sounds like a great project and it looks promising. Lets see how it goes though. The site should be up and active as from om the 2nd of October.

Tina30219

Somewhat Known
Jun 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes i saw the discussion thread on forumcoin, well it does sounds like a great project and it looks promising. Lets see how it goes though. The site should be up and active as from om the 2nd of October.
I will be looking forward to hearing what others have to say about it once they join it I try not to join a site until I see proof that the person that referred me has gotten paid from it.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.215
I have really heard about it on a post in the forumcoin. However I have seen that in bizdustry this morning about the launch of the discussion bucks on the 2nd of October.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes I've heard on ForumCoin and on RIF about this site. I plan to join there too, I hope I feel as comfortable there as I felt at RIF. Especially from the appearance of the site theme, it uses eye-friendly colors, so I can work well.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Devin is a great guy, and I'm sure he will try his best to make the forum the best. It does have good potential, and you can earn something as well. I'm sure I will join as soon as it is available.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
This might be another good online opportunities to earn for many. And coming from a trusted and known person, it does look promising. As Devin shares the development, one thing is very evident that he is putting all thoughts and efforts to make it a quality one and one that would sustain itself in long run.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$8.215
I saw the advert on a banner in bizdustry. I have realized that the site is being launched in the early next month. I think by second of October. I can't wait to work on the site.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.230
I know well about the new paid to post forum site of Devin, DBucks. I already followed this forum on Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok, and Pinterest. I don't have an Instagram account, but we can get updates to any of those soc med sites. DBucks will have it's official launching on October 2.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.883
I know well about the new paid to post forum site of Devin, DBucks. I already followed this forum on Twitter, Facebook, Tiktok, and Pinterest. I don't have an Instagram account, but we can get updates to any of those soc med sites. DBucks will have it's official launching on October 2.
Only a few days to go before the launch and i am super excited about it. I do have high hopes for the site though and i really hope the forum comes to stay and even exceed all our expectations in the end.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.150
Yes, I've heard of Discussion Bucks run by Devin on ForumCoin. I look forward to the launch of the site. If I have enough spare time, I'll join the site.
I've heard about on ForumCoin too. I'd like to join when the forum will be online. Unfortunately I don't have spare time (at least, until my current postgrad runs, as I'm compelled to a demanding academic written job), but I'll do my best to post at least weekly.

Back