Legit đź‘Ť DiscussionBucks.com Review

This website has shown to be legit and is constantly paying its members.
AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
There is problems with revenue I think it decreased even more hoping it will go back to the old discussion bucks
Yes, there is a revenue crisis and Devin has been very professional to update the users about it. He is trying his level best to get it resolved as soon as possible. We all hope that the site gets back to it's old self soon.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I am not aware that there are any non paying forums there. Even in
the latest updates by Devin, nothing of that sort is mentioned. Yes, there has been recent update in the number of characters for each posts to be eligible for earning. If your posts don't meet that criteria of number of characters, you will not be compensated.
Maybe friend @Ofonime posted in Community Chat, that faces the lowest payment rate or didn't reach the number of characters now required (it's only to give a look, time to time, at Devin's update).
In any way, for me it's enough and I'm satisfied with the regular earning rate from posting 7 posts and 3 topics per day (as my full schedule hinders me to post above that number of posts and threads, better said, I'm lucky when I'm able to write 3 posts in a single day...).

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.305
Maybe friend @Ofonime posted in Community Chat, that faces the lowest payment rate or didn't reach the number of characters now required (it's only to give a look, time to time, at Devin's update).
In any way, for me it's enough and I'm satisfied with the regular earning rate from posting 7 posts and 3 topics per day (as my full schedule hinders me to post above that number of posts and threads, better said, I'm lucky when I'm able to write 3 posts in a single day...).
Yes, that might be the case. For me, the posting limits and earning limits on any site don't impact me. I am never able to make the maximum of both on any of the sites. I have time limit and I reach the saturation on any site after few posts. I am okay with updates on any sites. They are made to keep the site running. They too face financial issues and have to take such decisions.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
We are in the same boat, dear friend. I'm hardly able to post but a few posts or threads per week. My offline life is tough and my efforts to dedicate even a few minutes per forum leave me to sleepless nights, as my working day (including domestic chores, out of home chores and bureaucracy to solve) averagely finishes between 3 and 4 A.M.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
I also hope DiscussionBucks to last as long as possible. Devin is working hard and doing his best efforts for the stability of his forum. DiscussionBucks deserves success.

Back