Do football team owners make profit?

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Nobody should be deceived a football team owner will always make good money or profit, if they where not making profit there will be no continuation for the old ones
You're right about that. The owners of football club makes millions of dollars. Even though they might have losses, they still make good money too.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
That's right, the owners of football club makes good amount of money Even though they might have losses, it still doesn't change the fact they will make good money as. well.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
There is no guarantee that football team owners will always make a profit, if their team is famous and often plays, of course there will be many sponsors or advertisements that support them, especially television for live broadcasting. So the source of income for football team owners is from advertisements and television, ticket sales, etc.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
Of course yes some of them are extremely rich however they also spend a lot managing it I think it's very hard to manage football team you need to take care of many things

Of course yes some of them are extremely rich however they also spend a lot managing it I think it's very hard to manage football team you need to take care of many things
You are right. The little ones that I have seen amongst them serve as a motivation to me to own my football club but I cannot do everything. It is a very good business

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course they get a good profit by becoming the owner of a football team, but only rich people can do this business, because it requires a lot of capital. Businesses like this are mostly run by artists in my country.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.220
The owners of football club makes millions of dollars. Even though they might have losses, they still make good money too.
If you don't earn you are not in plus. If you make 10 milion but spend 11, you are in lose. Smaller investors into smaller clubs give good rewards but only trough premium so they lower losing money if club have bad season.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is a very wonderful thread and I have read through the comments, it is very true that these football team owners over time build a solid and reliable business with various endorsements as others have mentioned like owning their own sports store which distributes to its worldwide fan base, above all the big money is in the players who are valued. These are the biggest investments that the team owners have. They can buy and sell these players at a huge profit. They also make money through the games they win. It is very lucrative to own a football team. It is not all that hard to build a fan base as it starts with the family members who are aligned with those playing professional football.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
I don't think there's any like that without a good profit margin. you wiu6 get a good profit by becoming the owner of a football team definitely. But it is capital intensive

Authenticity101

Somewhat Known
Aug 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Football is a business that has so much profit. One way that this business earned is the entrance fee that people pay to watch the games. Another source of income is companies that sponsor them for advertisment purposes. Also, they earn from the donors such as the government that supports such a game.

Back