Do something you love and money follows

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
This is very important. Do something only you like, or else you will never succeed in your plan. In the war of businesses, many opposed the idea of creating an instant business whether suitable to your taste or not as long as there is huge capital. But money flies without notice once not taken care of or not well-managed. There are simple businessmen who just do business they like and they notice after some months their businesses grow big. They are businessmen who just do what they love for they believe that the passion they have for their business, money follows.

You must need to wait and be patient when that day comes proving your thinking right.

Last edited:

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
This is golden advice and some reminder to me. I need to hear this a million times now. I have also discovered that once you are glued to providing value then it also becomes very easy for that value to be monetized. That is why it is important to start with what you have already organized for yourself because you will not be compelled by anyone. Start small on what you love and it will build up.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, I love to write and i want to become a trader. I think that just because you love to do something, it does not mean that you would necessarily become successful at that. However, the chances of you becoming successful definitely increase when you pursue your goals.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.143
The truth of the matter is that it is a lot easier to do the things you love doing more than when you simply force yourself. And its fun to make money from the things you love doing.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$6.523
I cannot wait to rip all the good rewards for being patient. I always believe that every person will be known in certain things in God's grace. Let us have all the best in being a patient soul.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is very important. Do something only you like or else you will never succeed in your plan. In the war of business, many opposed the idea of creating an instant business whether suitable to your taste or not as long as there s huge capital. But ney flies without notice once not taken care of or not well-managed. There are simple businessmen who just do business they like and they notice after some months their businesses grow big. They are businessmen who just do what they love for they believe that the passion they have for their business, money follows.

You must need to wait and be patient when that day comes proving your thinking right.
Some people join a bandwagon so that when there is a trending business they follow and imitate the business concept and later on the craze for the business has stopped. There was a hit pandesal (bread) few years back, it became so popular that people even got their franchise, but now they're all gone.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I cannot wait to rip all the good rewards for being patient. I always believe that every person will be known in certain things in God's grace. Let us have all the best in being a patient soul.
There is good reward for someone who is patient and diligent because this is the law of life.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.503
This is for a fact, Do a busines you love and you would grow big. They are busines owners who just do what they love abd have passion for and they make big money

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
Some people join a bandwagon so that when there is a trending business they follow and imitate the business concept and later on the craze for the business has stopped. There was a hit pandesal (bread) few years back, it became so popular that people even got their franchise, but now they're all gone.
That is now the concrete example of a business you are not passionate about. You just do it because of a trend and later the said business disappears.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is very good for a person to pursue the things he loves and then find a way to monetize it and make money off it. By so doing, it would be easy for that person to achieve excellence in that thing.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.503
Yeah surefire way just pursue the things you love and then find a way to monetize it and make money off it. That's just the simple tricks that works all the time

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.365
Doing something we love or becoming a hobby whether in business, art or sports etc., if done seriously and earnestly, will certainly result in achievements and money. even his name became famous.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.170
Raw Dex
$0.503
In the world of today passion is what is seriously and earnestly needed when we want to excel This will result in achievements and money. it is for one to keep pushing

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
Doing something we love brings music to our hearts. We can plan and act with ease and confidence to the business we're passionate about.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$8.000
Raw Dex
$0.525
Those who pursue their passion may succeed after some trues especially on trading. What matters is you love doing it without regrets in case failed.

Back