Do something you love and money follows

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.100
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, I also believe that doing something you love would likely increase your chance of success. If you have passion for your business, you do no mind hard work and will always think of ways to make improvement. Doing business you enjoy is rewarding.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
There is good reward for someone who is patient and diligent because this is the law of life.

If you're always too fast in expectation especially when you are in business, it is always not going to end up the way you want it because business requires patience.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
you are right sir, when i started dancing i did not make any money but as time went on God Started blessing me with Cash gift from people, i also got contracts by the grace of God
Wow, that is good for you, you are a very good dancer and that will make you rich. It is so good to hear you got a shining contract from big-time businessmen. That is one concrete example of my post to love what you are doing and money follows after that.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's what I always think about if you have passion you don't need motivation if you enjoy what you do it's very hard to make money when you have your activities

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is for a fact, Do a busines you love and you would grow big. They are busines owners who just do what they love abd have passion for and they make big money
It's all about having to work in line with your passion. It's going to make it so much easy for you to do your job.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.898
Having passion and motivation for a job will make it easy to make money. The thing is to enjoy what you are doing it's very hard to make money without a drive

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
Yes, this is a saying that is quite well known and really right, you will hardly not make money with an activity that you really like, however rare that activity may be.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
As someone who has done work away from home in the past and never really enjoyed it and only did it because I needed to earn an income, I can not stress just how much better it feels to be doing something that you enjoy as a job and how much more effort you will put in to earn money doing something you love.

I am now able to earn from home as a freelance writer and also a video game content creator and I love what I do to make an income.

puroypoi

Somewhat Known
Nov 23, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is such a nice topic to read, it reminds us to keep hustling on something we are passionate about and true enough, as you enjoy the things you are doing, it rewards us in an unexpected ways, and more than what we can imagine.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
This is such a nice topic to read, it reminds us to keep hustling on something we are passionate about and true enough, as you enjoy the things you are doing, it rewards us in an unexpected ways, and more than what we can imagine.
You are so right my friend, there is a member here who said that she loves dancing and the time comes come she was sighted by an organization and was invited to sign a contract abroad and that is a concert example of doing something you love and money follows after that.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
A lot of people think differently when it comes to how I see money. It's a big source of happiness for me which I don't joke with.
True, i do not think there is anyone out there who does not love the idea of making money. I also love making money as well cause i am the type that always wants to be financially independent and not have to rely on anyone before doing anything.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
This is for a fact, Do a busines you love and you would grow big. They are busines owners who just do what they love abd have passion for and they make big money
The passion you have for the business that you love doing is always going to have you and high spirits to go to your business on daily basis.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I agree very much with you, but one can still venture into a business he or she knows nothing about or has passion for and still succeed in the business, I just believe, things should be done properly and the right time with a very good level of hardwork.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
This is very important. Do something only you like, or else you will never succeed in your plan. In the war of businesses, many opposed the idea of creating an instant business whether suitable to your taste or not as long as there is huge capital. But money flies without notice once not taken care of or not well-managed. There are simple businessmen who just do business they like and they notice after some months their businesses grow big. They are businessmen who just do what they love for they believe that the passion they have for their business, money follows.

You must need to wait and be patient when that day comes proving your thinking right.
A lit of people tend to do something that they love very well even though when there is no money because they like to do it so they will even make more money because they know how to do it better

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
A lit of people tend to do something that they love very well even though when there is no money because they like to do it so they will even make more money because they know how to do it better
The same on what I am doing this time, I love to write poems and money will follow after my work hehehe. I already submitted my entry poem for the contest at one site, pay is $2000 and the other site pay is $25,000. A consolation prize at $100 each for 100 poets.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
The same on what I am doing this time, I love to write poems and money will follow after my work hehehe. I already submitted my entry poem for the contest at one site, pay is $2000 and the other site pay is $25,000. A consolation prize at $100 each for 100 poets.
Do you have the link of the contest that you are talking about at the moment so that I can just try to bring up something even though I know I am not very good in writing poems

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Do you have the link of the contest that you are talking about at the moment so that I can just try to bring up something even though I know I am not very good in writing poems
There is no link just type Poetry Nation or Freedom n Writing. They're known on the web. I'm going to post three entry contest poems on Saturday. I hope and pray to win the first prize of $25, 000 USD.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
There is no link just type Poetry Nation or Freedom n Writing. They're known on the web. I'm going to post three entry contest poems on Saturday. I hope and pray to win the first prize of $25, 000 USD.
Thank you very much for sharing and I will try to be optimistic because I am someone who never takes all of these things seriously maybe because I feel I cannot win but I will do my best

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.368
Thank you very much for sharing and I will try to be optimistic because I am someone who never takes all of these things seriously maybe because I feel I cannot win but I will do my best
You just try to compose shorter poems and then you'll get used to it but if you do not your appetite writing poems just focus in your articles writing. There's also money on that.

Back