Do you drink Alcohol daily?

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
I had J&B, Chivas, Fundador sponsored by boyfriend lol . That was also the time I learned to drink beer. I learned to drink when I was in highschool during tuba sessions lol with classmates lol. I drank ponsi which is a mixture of Tanduay and Pepsi or coke. When I became older I left the poor ponsi hahha. Now I don't drink anymore. I only have red wine.
You are a wild lady, I never had drunk wine, even red wine. There was no study to prove that red wine is good for the heart. I want to oppose because my foreigner ex-bf drinks red wine before heeding to bed but he suffered cardiac arrest.

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are a wild lady, I never had drunk wine, even red wine. There was no study to prove that red wine is good for the heart. I want to oppose because my foreigner ex-bf drinks red wine before heeding to bed but he suffered cardiac arrest.
I love the night life when I was younger lol. That's amazing you never drink? I understand because you're a band member and it might affect your voice.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
I love the night life when I was younger lol. That's amazing you never drink? I understand because you're a band member and it might affect your voice.
Yes, and we drink lukewarm water and always have it in our bag Strepsils. My nightlife was different, we earned money and recognition . We were like celebrities in the city.Kids knew me and they called me whenever they saw me.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, and we drink lukewarm water and always have it in our bag Strepsils. My nightlife was different, we earned money and recognition . We were like celebrities in the city.Kids knew me and they called me whenever they saw me.
What year did you have that band?!! Most probably I was in Manila that time. I remember there's a palayok restaurant before and they have good band.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
What year did you have that band?!! Most probably I was in Manila that time. I remember there's a palayok restaurant before and they have good band.
That was from 2007-2013. That was so memorable and this time all I do is remember my friends, They are now in Japan. Others in Singapore.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.050
I will like to be drinking at least one bottle of beer daily but financial restrictions is my problem. Beer is not bad for health. The only problem is when you become intoxicating with too much beer. Beer help the body relax, is good for men sexual performance, etc.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$3.970
I just notice how my bottle of bitters is even more empty than I had ide. Me and femal friend drinked it few days I ago. I had idea we drinked 0.5L but we drinked it much more, lik 0.75. I am going in bigger town next week. I need new bottle.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Are you really from Jasaan? I am so sure, you missed those happy days with nice friends and boyfriend hehehe.
Of course I am from Jasaan. I finished elementary and high school here. I studied college in Manila, went back to Jasaan after graduation and work for a while in CDO. I went back to Manila in early 80's enjoyed working there and only visit Jasaan for vacation. I came back for good here sometimes in 2000.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
Of course I am from Jasaan. I finished elementary and high school here. I studied college in Manila, went back to Jasaan after graduation and work for a while in CDO. I went back to Manila in early 80's enjoyed working there and only visit Jasaan for vacation. I came back for good here sometimes in 2000.
You have good memories there in Manila. You surely cannot forget those happy moments wth your best friends.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You have good memories there in Manila. You surely cannot forget those happy moments wth your best friends.
Yes that's why whenever I go to Manila I really find time to see them. I have college barkadas, I have boardmates, and I have officemates too. I have to see each group separately one at a time lol. Because of FB we always get updates of everyone's whereabouts. It's feels good, through the years we remained friends.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
Yes that's why whenever I go to Manila I really find time to see them. I have college barkadas, I have boardmates, and I have officemates too. I have to see each group separately one at a time lol. Because of FB we always get updates of everyone's whereabouts. It's feels good, through the years we remained friends.
I also have but only very few. They are working and married abroad so we seldom talk. There is only one, Lyn the one with a mansion in Taekwood Hills.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I also have but only very few. They are working and married abroad so we seldom talk. There is only one, Lyn the one with a mansion in Taekwood Hills.
Yes I remembered that one. I have a network of friends because I had stayed in other places for a long time. Most of my board mates are also US based and everytime they visit the Philippines we always have a reunion. Most often my plane ticket is sponsored by them.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
Yes I remembered that one. I have a network of friends because I had stayed in other places for a long time. Most of my board mates are also US based and everytime they visit the Philippines we always have a reunion. Most often my plane ticket is sponsored by them.
They are loyal to you. It is good to have good friends.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
They are loyal to you. It is good to have good friends.

I am lucky we know each other when we were young. We have stories to tell how we salvage the refrigerator looking for snacks lol. Now we can have all the snacks we want especially if those from America come. I always have a supply of lotion, perfume,. bags, clothes. I always buy prepaid luggage allowance going back to CDO lol.

Gicel

Somewhat Known
Jun 21, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't consume alcohol or any sort of alcoholic drinks and no one in our family takes it and luckily our friend circle is like that. I don't mean that it's not good to drink because I don't mind others consuming it as it's their own money.

Do you drink Alcohol daily?
No I don't drink alcohol.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.800
I am lucky we know each other when we were young. We have stories to tell how we salvage the refrigerator looking for snacks lol. Now we can have all the snacks we want especially if those from America come. I always have a supply of lotion, perfume,. bags, clothes. I always buy prepaid luggage allowance going back to CDO lol.
That is good to hear,life in the past when we were kids is different now that we are mature and having good jobs.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
No I don't I don't like the taste of it and plus it's very bad for your body I only drink it on special occasions and even tho I don't get drunk or anything like that

Back