Do you find it aesthetically disgusting to eat with bare hands?

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.220
I don't feel any harm while eating food from bare hand
Is it that most of the dishes you eat, it is with bare hands? could you share some of the dishes you mostly eat with your hands? Is your staple food rice and do you eat it with your hands? Our staple food is maize meal. Which is grounded corned from a mechanical mortal or hammer mill. We eat it with chicken, meat, fish, beans and vegetables like okra, celery, cabbages and many more. It is tasty and we eat it with bare hands. But most elite hotels serve International cuisines hence you cannot find meals you eat with bare hands there.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.300
Raw Dex
$0.008
I do eat some foods with bare hands, such as pizza, fried chicken, snacks, crabs and shrimps. I think it is okay to eat with hands. Just to make sure your hands are washed before eating.

You

Notable
May 12, 2023
Dex
$5.610
Raw Dex
$0.000
Eating with bare hands can be a sensitive topic, but personally, I don't find it aesthetically disgusting. In fact, I believe it's a natural and intimate way to connect with food. Many cultures practice eating with their hands, and it's a sign of appreciation for the meal.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$2.700
There are foods that specifically needs to be eaten with hands. By the way, I don't find anything wrong with eating with hands, it is very common in my culture

Fidelia

Notable
Oct 28, 2023
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.250
There are some food in some cultures that are best eaten with bare hands. In my culture, we eat garri and soup with bare hands and there is nothing wrong with that.

Back