Do you find it easier to make posts or make replies on RIF?

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
I know a lot of people find it hard to think of topics for creating threads. but they type away when it comes to replying to posts more. So i love to do both though

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Haven't made my first discussion yet apart from I am new here.

Enjoy answering people's posts, on other sites on Mylot I found it very easy to write discussions, not really got my sealegs here and worried about if it will be good enough or has already been asked before.

Have started to follow people, how do I find out what they have posted if it doesn't come up in my alerts please

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I find comments easier and I also post threads from time to time so that we have enough threads to comment
I am finding it easier to just reply.

I am finding it hard to see what people who are following me ad I am following them to see what new discussions they have started, also can we PM on here and if so how do I do it please and thank you

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I am finding it easier to just reply.

I am finding it hard to see what people who are following me ad I am following them to see what new discussions they have started, also can we PM on here and if so how do I do it please and thank you
There is no such option as per my knowledge but you can go to their profile and can look for their posted threads

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it depends. Sometimes I really don't have an idea and I can't create a topic, so I try to leave a comment, but sometimes I don't have anything to say and I prefer to create a new conversation.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Well, it depends. Sometimes I really don't have an idea and I can't create a topic, so I try to leave a comment, but sometimes I don't have anything to say and I prefer to create a new conversation.
Creating thread is time-consuming and you need to do a lot of research as well especially if you do not have enough experience on the topic, but posting comment is much more easier.

moneywise2021

Unfamiliar
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Referral index forum is one of the leading paid to post forums in the PTP industry. It is an exciting place where members engage with each other. As we are different, so are our interests.

Some people enjoy replying to posts here and some really are good with initiating and creating topics for discussion. Do you find it easier to create threads and topics for discussion or you find it easier posting replies?
I enjoy creating posts and replying posts. I always have a creative mind to keep the topic going

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating thread is time-consuming and you need to do a lot of research as well especially if you do not have enough experience on the topic, but posting comment is much more easier.
Yes that's right. I don't think 2 cents is enough to create each thread. I usually prefer to post comment too because it's easier and also you don't need think too much for it

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes that's right. I don't think 2 cents is enough to create each thread. I usually prefer to post comment too because it's easier and also you don't need think too much for it
Posting comment is much more easier than racking your brain to post threads with such a little amount of pay.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.013
fir now I still like replying more than creating threads because it's easier and you can give your opinion myself but I still create a few threads on here too

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
we have to go with what we feel best with at the right time when we come to chat

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
we have to go with what we feel best with at the right time when we come to chat
Yeah you are right. It is a bit difficult and you have different emotions every day. Sometimes you don't feel like talking and sometimes you can chat with the community for hours

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah you are right. It is a bit difficult and you have different emotions every day. Sometimes you don't feel like talking and sometimes you can chat with the community for hours
Well I love to chat, still finding my feet here, but that is because I am a slow learner

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think it depends on my mood. Normally making comments is easier as you can do it anytime. Making posts would have been better if you have a lot of topic ideas that have not been posted already.
Yup making comments is always easier personally I posted very few threads on forums I did that so people could answer to make some money I believe that if you like posting threads it's worth it

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yup making comments is always easier personally I posted very few threads on forums I did that so people could answer to make some money I believe that if you like posting threads it's worth it
It's easier for me to post a comment and the reward rate is not much different from creating a thread. You can post 2 comments in a shorter period of time and get 2 cents

Back