Do you find it easier to make posts or make replies on RIF?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
Commenting is faster since limit for words i lower. I did post some topics but unfortunately they are in general chat and didn't attract to much noise since that is lower paid section.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Commenting is faster since limit for words i lower. I did post some topics but unfortunately they are in general chat and didn't attract to much noise since that is lower paid section.
Are you able to tell me here what they were and then I will go and have a look
Post automatically merged:

I find commenting easier but yes we need to post threads too so everyone has something to contribute
I find both easy, it depends on what is in my mind to start a new topic, if I want to be quick i will just comment.

Don't quite know where to go and post my new topics

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
Making replies is a lot easier. Creating posts requires considerable thinking and researching. That's why I keep focusing on replies instead of creating topics even though topics earn you more.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making replies is a lot easier. Creating posts requires considerable thinking and researching. That's why I keep focusing on replies instead of creating topics even though topics earn you more.
I like both, and find both easy to do if I have ideas in my head.

Need to start some new topics on here, have loads of ideas

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
It is great that you have ideas for topics. AS far as I am concerned, I see a saturation of ideas on the forums. There seem to be topics on every topic I can think of.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
If you have created a thread on an interesting topic, you will sure have people leaving replies. However, while creating topics you need to check if the topic has already been discussed.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you have created a thread on an interesting topic, you will sure have people leaving replies. However, while creating topics you need to check if the topic has already been discussed.
Thank you for that advice, how do I do that as there are so many topics to go back and look through

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.170
Raw Dex
$0.050
Thank you for that advice, how do I do that as there are so many topics to go back and look through
When you type the title on the thread title bar, you can see a lit of suggestions based on your input. If there are already a lot of similar content you should avoid creating another topic.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
When you type the title on the thread title bar, you can see a lit of suggestions based on your input. If there are already a lot of similar content you should avoid creating another topic.
Thank you so much, didn't know that, still finding my way around, I am a bit close on things like this

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I still find both easy for me. The only challenge is time constraint. If I am on limited time, I just do the replies and go my way. When I have abundant time, I create topics.

Bango

Notable
Jan 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some users are like ghost here. You try to communicate with them and they don't respond. That's why communication here is a bit difficult. I like to comment but sometimes it is difficult

Back