Do you find it easier to make posts or make replies on RIF?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
I actually prefer to make threads but it takes longer, because we also have to look for themes or topics, while commenting will be easier and faster, because they only answer what is being discussed.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a reasonable number of threads here. On some days, ideas would just come in and it would just be all threads. Other days when I lack ideas, I stick to posting just comments..

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Referral index forum is one of the leading paid to post forums in the PTP industry. It is an exciting place where members engage with each other. As we are different, so are our interests.

Some people enjoy replying to posts here and some really are good with initiating and creating topics for discussion. Do you find it easier to create threads and topics for discussion or you find it easier posting replies?
Personally for me, I enjoy and find it very comfortable replying to comments than posting, as a matter of fact all the posts I have been making here have not been approved, hence the reason I have up and resorted to just replying only comments and so far it's been going well, as I get to reply to a whole lots of comments, engaging ones for that matter, RIF still remains the best so far.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I personally find it easier to make replies here. And I find very interesting discussions to join and give my opinions. Creating topics is not my thing but I try.
I always find it very easy to interact with people here because we are not talking about the things that I don't know and I can even ask questions whenever I am lost

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
I find it difficult a little bit to get thread ideas but when I do get one, I always post. It is easier for me to make comments than to post threads. We all have to contribute positively though.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I personally find it easier to make replies here. And I find very interesting discussions to join and give my opinions. Creating topics is not my thing but I try.
Yup I think in general making replies it's easier and way more people prefer replying rather then making posts I sometimes make posts too since I want to add something for people to reply to

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Referral index forum is one of the leading paid to post forums in the PTP industry. It is an exciting place where members engage with each other. As we are different, so are our interests.

Some people enjoy replying to posts here and some really are good with initiating and creating topics for discussion. Do you find it easier to create threads and topics for discussion or you find it easier posting replies?
For me I actually enjoy both making posts and also replying to posts, but unfortunately for me ever since I have been making posts, I have never for one day being rewarded for the post, so I now resort to only replying of posts, and I think I'm more ok with that for now.

Sammy_100

Complete Stranger
Jun 8, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't even know the one I really enjoy whether replying to posts or whether initiating and creating topics for discussion. But replying to post is way easier than creating threads
For me, it gets interesting sometimes when you find new threads to reply to I'm good conversation starter. but I can hold down any conversation. That's why I prefer replies.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.620
For me I actually enjoy both making posts and also replying to posts, but unfortunately for me ever since I have been making posts, I have never for one day being rewarded for the post, so I now resort to only replying of posts, and I think I'm more ok with that for now.
You didn't get the conditions to be rewarded for making topislcs. You would need to write up to 60 words for you to be rewarded for topics of you are a non upgraded member.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You didn't get the conditions to be rewarded for making topislcs. You would need to write up to 60 words for you to be rewarded for topics of you are a non upgraded member.
Thanks a million times for the crystal clarification, no wonder, I have been thinking what the problem could be as to why I don't get rewarded whenever I make a post, once again thanks very much, I really appreciate your input.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.778
For me I have that capacity to do both of the posting comments or threads on this forum site. However the comments posting seems to be a little bit easier than making threads

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Its better if we post more threads now as we earn double for threads and it gives more topics and threads for users to comment and a good website should have more threads

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Some people can't put up a good thread. We have to understand with some of them as English might not be their first language. Those ones might try and be dropping replies. Those of us that can should trynajd be dropping threads as much as we can.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I need to post more threads as most of the times I am unable to find unanswered topics so after few posts it becomes hard to find unanswered posts to earn

Back