Do you get tired of posting?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Writing on any platform comes a day where you just feel not motivated to do anything and sometimes it just feels as if you are being cruel to your brain as it gets tired of ideas to bring out for you to put it to writing which would be impactful to anyone who comes across it on the site at which you are posting.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$5.418
For me it's very normal for the folks that do the posting for the sake of the monetary incentives. However those passionate about doing it are never get bored as they enjoy doing the thing.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For me it's very normal for the folks that do the posting for the sake of the monetary incentives. However those passionate about doing it are never get bored as they enjoy doing the thing.
Even when you are passionate about a thing, there are times that you will surely feel tired or even bored about that particular thing that you have so much passion on and it happens with any kind of profession or job or even if it has to do with cooking, reading, sports ir travelling.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.243
Just like any other job there are days you will surely feel tired or get bored about posting. it is very normal to me. So yes I get bored sometimes

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.235
It is tiresome too especially if you are already tired from work and here comes a side hustle, a ptp site that you need to care about through sharing post replies through typing. It is tiring indeed that I sometimes fall asleep sitting.:LOL:

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Just like any other job there are days you will surely feel tired or get bored about posting. it is very normal to me. So yes I get bored sometimes
It happens to me like a switch that goes on and off which occurs in a format of two days on one day off but I still try on the day off to write even if it is 5 to 10 posts.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.250
Raw Dex
$0.243
Posting is not easy because it can really be tiresome. especially if you are working on low paying site that needs one to type a whole lot before cashing out. You would get tired easily

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Posting is not easy because it can really be tiresome. especially if you are working on low paying site that needs one to type a whole lot before cashing out. You would get tired easily
There are times that I do feel tired to post Evelyn Rivera index forum and those times I just sleep off wake up take my bath and eat then I will feel myself writing again for longer periods or I listen to music and be inspired to write.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$4.790
Raw Dex
$0.008
I currently just post on RIF. I like this site because the interface is very user friendly and I can learn about new earning opportunities and sharing ideas with fellow members on business issues. Occasionally, I may feel tired or not motivated to post anything. When this happens, I just take a break and do something else.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.560
Yes, sometimes I do not feel like writing, but it is solved easily, I spend a few days without writing both articles and in ptp forums, and I do other activities, a break never hurts to clear the mind and return with more strength.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.300
Last few days I didn't post anything, maybe just in chit chat or forum games on forumcoin, since I had to much personal obligatons. I had arange funeral and everything around it.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I currently just post on RIF. I like this site because the interface is very user friendly and I can learn about new earning opportunities and sharing ideas with fellow members on business issues. Occasionally, I may feel tired or not motivated to post anything. When this happens, I just take a break and do something else.
honestly speaking referral index forum has a user-friendly interface and that is one of the reason why it took me just few weeks to become acquainted to the whole thing and it has very good discussion forums which has interesting topics for one to engage with.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.335
Of course our minds are not always fresh, sometimes tangled and lots of thoughts, so we lack ideas to write/post. Boredom and boredom also often come to our minds, so we need to rest.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I like pay-to-post forums but I am also looking and finding ways to earn more quickly which is taking time and I need to learn more and adopt skills to earn from these

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Of course our minds are not always fresh, sometimes tangled and lots of thoughts, so we lack ideas to write/post. Boredom and boredom also often come to our minds, so we need to rest.
Definitely so many times we feel bored and that makes us to be tired of posting or writing and at times when you have written a lot your mind is crowded and you did not have the right state of mind 2 remember what you have posted or written before and what was not.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes i do get tired of posting, there are days where i do not even feel like posting at all. Like for some days now i have just been forcing myself.
Over the last few days now I have not been feeling the need to post as I feel discouraged though it is due to some of my offline activities but I just force myself to write and try my best to clear my head.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes feeling tired or bored is very normal and most people feel it I like this forum but still sometimes I get tired it exhausted then I take a break to rest and then I get more motivation to post

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes feeling tired or bored is very normal and most people feel it I like this forum but still sometimes I get tired it exhausted then I take a break to rest and then I get more motivation to post
this film is actually a very interesting one as no matter how bored or tired you feel for writing the treads and discussions on the forum we'll just make you want to react on it and give your own opinion about what is being discussed.

Back