Do you get tired of posting?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I don't feel tired, I actually enjoy posting as I know I will be reaching my target if I keep on posting as per my speed but there are times when we feel like taking a break so we may not like then

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't feel tired, I actually enjoy posting as I know I will be reaching my target if I keep on posting as per my speed but there are times when we feel like taking a break so we may not like then
Look for me when I'm in the mood and spirit to post and I take a break I'm done with posting for that day and there are times that I feel tired even when I'm in the spirit to write and I just try my possible best not to stop or take a break until I reach my targets.

riberet19

Notable
Jan 7, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.770
Look for me when I'm in the mood and spirit to post and I take a break I'm done with posting for that day and there are times that I feel tired even when I'm in the spirit to write and I just try my possible best not to stop or take a break until I reach my targets.
Yes, there are times when you do not feel like writing or doing any other task that you must do, but it is important as much as putting a little effort and finishing the task and also sporadically take breaks to clear the mind and be in optimal conditions for the days to come.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
For the past many days, I have been wasting so much time doing nothing and I am not liking this thing but I feel I will do better starting from next week and will be putting hard yards

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes i do get tired of posting, there are days where i do not even feel like posting at all. Like for some days now i have just been forcing myself.
Same for me sometimes my hands even hurt from all the typing I do when I feel tired I often simply take a break from PTP forums or do something fun with my family or friends

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.008
Same for me sometimes my hands even hurt from all the typing I do when I feel tired I often simply take a break from PTP forums or do something fun with my family or friends
Oh i can relate with that, yea there are times where my thumbs hurt. During such period i simply find something else to do that would help me relax and feel refreshed, after that i can come back again.

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always feel less motivated and it gets worse when factors turn against me. Like when I want to work to post and my internet becomes slow, I would just lost the entire motivation.

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
Yes, sometimes I feel bored writing on the forums. That is one of the reasons I am not able to earn adequately on the forums these days. I easily get bored of reading the same thing again and again.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
For me it's very normal for the folks that do the posting for the sake of the monetary incentives. However those passionate about doing it are never get bored as they enjoy doing the thing.
This happens to me a lot of times. There are times when I will be very tired because my hands have been paining me since as a result of pressing my phone too much. Sometimes, I take one or two days off

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$9.943
For me I would say that it's very natural for a human being to get tired of something that they seem doing frequently. However there are some different remedies to that that works for different people.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
There are times when our hands get tired and we wish to find such websites where we don't need to post much and can still earn so we need to look for micro-task websites

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, sometimes I feel bored writing on the forums. That is one of the reasons I am not able to earn adequately on the forums these days. I easily get bored of reading the same thing again and again.
same for me a lot of things are the same so it's boring also sometimes my hands hurts because I type a lot and things like that it's hard to make money online because most things are boring to me

Sanjeev

Well Known
Sep 23, 2022
Dex
$4.330
Raw Dex
$0.008
Whereas my hands don't get hurt but my brain gets pained to think about what to write on the posts. its not easy to type a lot to earn a color here .

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Whereas my hands don't get hurt but my brain gets pained to think about what to write on the posts. its not easy to type a lot to earn a color here .
I also experience this too. Your brain would enter overdrive and you would start feeling dizzy. At this point, the only saving grace is sleep. If you don't sleep, you would just be so dull.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I sometimes do because there are times when my fingers stop working even when I am posting with my computer so I like to find more ways to earn and easy ways to earn

Semi

Unfamiliar
Jun 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I sometimes do because there are times when my fingers stop working even when I am posting with my computer so I like to find more ways to earn and easy ways to earn
I can relate with this experience. Your hands would just stop movingl. All you need at this point is to rest and refresh yourself and then, post again when you wake up.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I have experienced this many times plus I also have issues with my eyesight so I cannot go all out in earning online and need to take care of my health too.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.008
Yes, I think that's normal. If I'm usually tired, so it makes me bored. I just need to take a short break of 1-2 days without posting, to restore my passion for writing.
Very tired, getting tired is normal, some persons might feel its just typing, it should not be that hard but its not. There are days where i have typed to the point where my thumbs where numb. Then you could also get tired when there are no new contents.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Very tired, getting tired is normal, some persons might feel its just typing, it should not be that hard but its not. There are days where i have typed to the point where my thumbs where numb. Then you could also get tired when there are no new contents.
Yes, you are right, some people underestimate the work of writing, even though it is not only draining energy but also time and thought. There are times when our minds really feel tired, so we don't know what else to write. :D

Back