Do you give Scam websites a second chance?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Or maybe he didn't trust me at that time. I didn't force him to join it because I know he will join it later. Also when we dont get any referral income here so its of no use to force someone to join it.
Maybe, I have also tried to suggest other friends to join RIF. Even just about to create a Paypal account, he went back and forth afraid of fraud. Indeed, there is no point in forcing people to join if his own mindset is like that. LOL

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I told @RicAngelo about RIF when I joined it and came to know that it's a legit site but he didn't join it. He joined it when someone else asked him to join it.
I never use anyone's referral though, my bad I won't get the money LOL, Do you still remember the first time you, bojel, and early talked about RIF and RIF had internal problems that time? and you guys still waiting for the money at that time? And In December you guys talk to me again about RIF with the new owner and the double earning, and I did it very well that time

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Exactly Once bitten twice shy I don't give people I don't know personally a second they will mess up again so I no giving someone that has scammed me another chance

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I will never return after being scammed. They are more likely to scam people again, so I would rather look for a new website that will pay me for my efforts.
indeed, why waste our time doing something that's not real, looking for a new site is the best option
Exactly Once bitten twice shy I don't give people I don't know personally a second they will mess up again so I no giving someone that has scammed me another chance
why believe someone we don't know who did something wrong, it is totally a BIG NO

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
Exactly, my point already why believe someone we don't know when one was scammed before now it doesn't make sense. it is better not to play a fool the second time.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.095
Raw Dex
$0.543
it doesn't make sense give a scam website a second chance. it is just show that we can trust foolishly how can you trust someone that have shown the tendency to scam

RicAngelo

Notable
Oct 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
that's why I like forum sites like RIF, we get all information about sites that are legit or not, and I can avoid that site, and I totally agree that I don't give a 2nd chance to that kind of site, sure

Back