Do you give up on earning websites after some days?

Enxx

Notable
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It depends on the kind of activities you are involved with. There is no limit for the maximum number of posts. However the payrates is reduced after 10 posts and that can be discouraging. Also different forum sections have different payrates. If you are accepted as article writer, you can earn more there. Also, there are offers from users and other rewards and lottery that can add up to your daily earnings. I have earned anything between 10 cents to 70 cents in a day. I don't keep myself logged in there for more than 45 minutes.
If I can be able to spend 45 minutes and earn up to $0.7 then it is ok. I have you tried the article writing before?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
If I can be able to spend 45 minutes and earn up to $0.7 then it is ok. I have you tried the article writing before?
Well, it won't be the case that you will make 0.7 everyday there. You can make anything between 10 cents to 70 cents. If you can grab good offers in a day to complete the tasks, you can get extra FCs.
I have written a few articles there on the site. To write articles there on Forum Coin, you have to become a verified article writer there. If you are able to write regularly there, you can optimise your earnings there.

Passiveearner

Notable
Dec 28, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.261
I quit website if it's not worth or the rewards are low or I figure out that it's a scam website.

It may not make sense to work on a website if the payment is really low. Inflation is one of the main aspects we must always consider. This is why it is much better to work on high-paying sites.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I can understand what you said because it's not a forum like RIF and FC and have topics that are tricky
I agree. I was new to the online earnings and was not so much aware about the business and money topics. They were the main topics to be discussed there. So, I felt a bit lost and couldn't contribute much. Made me loose interest. Now I feel I am in a better position to handle those topics. But I could never go back there as I got engaged with other forums.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
Beer money forum is a tricky website and you can feel lost because of different categories and payment delays at times
I have come across users bringing up the payment delays there from time to time. But then no one has ever mentioned about not being paid at all. There might be delay but it will be paid. It's trusted admin there and one can stay assured of that.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I gave up Swagbucks due to the reason that I could not get verification code on my phone when I cashed out. They then asked me for a lot of personal information. I didn't feel secure doing so.

arunima

Notable
Nov 28, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$0.625
I don't give up on any site after I join it and as long as it's legit and paying. But ofcourse, one gets to develop liking towards certain websites and prefers them over others in the list. I don't quit ot completely, but I might get less active over the time if I find some other sites more interesting and better paying.

Back