astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I didn't know you can make fertilizer with egg shells, please tell me more
So when cooking eggs I collect the shells, including the rice washing water for a few days. After collecting quite a lot I put both of them into one container and let it sit for about 15 days, then use the water to water the plants once a week. With the composition of the mixture, 1 dipper of organic fertilizer was mixed with 10 dippers of ordinary water.

Susye

Somewhat Known
Apr 24, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
So when cooking eggs I collect the shells, including the rice washing water for a few days. After collecting quite a lot I put both of them into one container and let it sit for about 15 days, then use the water to water the plants once a week. With the composition of the mixture, 1 dipper of organic fertilizer was mixed with 10 dippers of ordinary water.
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Many people also like to do yoga and exercise in their Garden
They do but I will skip that one
Post automatically merged:

I may go for the terrace garden as its more convenient and easy to maintain
That is a good idea

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
We have a mini garden in our garage and we have also in our veranda. It's nice to see greens around you because it relaxes the eyes. Try looking at the plants once in a while you're doing something on your computer. Plants relax the eyes.

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't because of space. If I have a piece of land, I will definitely have a garden. It is not right to buy everything from the market. Moreover, everything is costly this days.

Back