Do you have a passive income?

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.643
Currently i do not have any means of passive income, but i plan on getting one soon though. I have always had interest in real estate.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.195
Currently I have several sources of passive income including rent income from residential properties that I receive every year, I also invest in crypto, mutual funds and local stocks, I have also created a blog even though I haven't made any money yet.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$3.257
Raw Dex
$0.001
Currently I have several sources of passive income including rent income from residential properties that I receive every year, I also invest in crypto, mutual funds and local stocks, I have also created a blog even though I haven't made any money yet.
You have gotten enough passive income sources that will generate reasonable amount of money for you and it is quite impressive.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes i do. Mostly online. Its a bit hard to have passive invome in my country unless its for housing rental. Even buying shares isnt such a good idea because a company may do good this month and collapse next month.

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a couple of passive income sources, for example,
Stock investment
Crypto Investment
Blog
eBooks
Online Business, etc.
Do you have a passive incomee
I have some networking activities and I make some income monthly. I make some playinh games and posting in forum sites.

Rubz

Somewhat Known
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
No, for now i don't have any passive income means. I find most of them risky and i'm just trying to stick with earning on get paid platforms for now.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I am seriously planning to involve in blogging in to make money from it in a passive way because there are so many people that have boosted to make money reasonably from Blogging.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.589
Raw Dex
$0.001
Blogging could be a way to make money passively and I have a YouTube channel that presently I'm working on to earn money in a passive idea and I have not really reached 1,000 subscribers.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$1.150
I have some networking activities and I make some income monthly. I make some playinh games and posting in forum sites.
Making money by playing games or forum posting cannot be labeled as passive income. Passive income means making money without any ongoing work. A lot of people confuse passive income with online income.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
At the moment I do not have any kind of passive income but I am hoping to change that soon. Being able to have some form of passive income would change my life a lot and would also help me to be able to become more financially stable and that would change both mine and my kid's lives. I have been looking into many different ways I can earn passive income and it's a case of me getting things into place and working towards that.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.025
Honestly speaking I don't have any passive means of earning income as of writing this comment. However I would consider owning a rental apartment in the near future as my passive income.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.120
Crypto investment should be invested before being done as some investment programs are scam while some other investment programs are not worth it as you get paid lower of the amount you invested.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Crypto investment should be invested before being done as some investment programs are scam while some other investment programs are not worth it as you get paid lower of the amount you invested.
The point you raised is important but it is equally important to get involved in cryptocurrency if you have the necessary skills, but if you do not, it is advisable to stay clear of such investment.

Reedex

Well Known
Jan 8, 2023
Dex
$1.589
Raw Dex
$0.001
I've seen a lot of people make reasonable amount of money from crypto currency and that is when they have enough experience and knowledge on how to analyse the market critically and effortlessly.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've seen a lot of people make reasonable amount of money from crypto currency and that is when they have enough experience and knowledge on how to analyse the market critically and effortlessly.
Yeah, before you can be able to make reasonable amount of money from cryptocurrency you must be able to dedicate a lot of time to learn. Knowledge is very important if you want to be a crypto trader.

Back