Do you have a plan to change your daily routine?

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm thinking to change my daily routine but I want some things to do it again like do some workouts, play the guitar again wihtout disturbing my brother and study again my interests.
Some I won't change it.

What about yours?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm thinking to change my daily routine but I want some things to do it again like do some workouts, play the guitar again wihtout disturbing my brother and study again my interests.
Some I won't change it.

What about yours?
Post automatically merged:

I need to report to office Monday to Friday from 8 to 5 and that's something that I cannot change, but maybe I can do some changes after my office work like I can take a leisurely walk around the park for an hour every other day so that I can burn some calories.I

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000

I need to report to office Monday to Friday from 8 to 5 and that's something that I cannot change, but maybe I can do some changes after my office work like I can take a leisurely walk around the park for an hour every other day so that I can burn some calories.I
That would be nice. Just to relax or rewind after the work.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i have a 9-5 job so i have little time to do activities i love and also to focus on my business and make money online. So mostly i just go with the flow. What ever i feel like doing after work i do it.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i have a 9-5 job so i have little time to do activities i love and also to focus on my business and make money online. So mostly i just go with the flow. What ever i feel like doing after work i do it.
That's what more I do at the moment.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$0.000
Best way to help with changing routines, is to decide to do some stuff that would be usually done at a certain time of the day, and change it to a time of the day that would better make sense to make sure it goes without an issue.

I do have a plan to include exercising more frequently in my day to day routine. I have yet to figure out the best time of the day to do it, as I currently need to adjust my sleeping schedule to work out better with everything that goes on here at home.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.055
Raw Dex
$0.003
I have been trying hard to change my daily routine for a long time, I want to wake up as early as 3 am and start my day early
I cannot wake up that so early. I tried to open my slots for my morning classes, but it is a torture for me.

I have already started changing most of my routines at the moment so I can be able to meet up with most of my online task.
That is the spirit. I am also trying my best to change my daily routine to earn more than before.

Last edited:

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.463
I cannot wake up that so early. I tried to open my slots for my morning classes, but it is a torture for me.

That is the spirit. I am also trying my best to change my daily routine to earn more than before.
Yes the only thing affecting my plan majority of the time is power supply. Most times we rarely have light to handle most of the work I have on ground.

Back