Do you have a plan to change your daily routine?

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm thinking to change my daily routine but I want some things to do it again like do some workouts, play the guitar again wihtout disturbing my brother and study again my interests.
Some I won't change it.

What about yours?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I'm thinking to change my daily routine but I want some things to do it again like do some workouts, play the guitar again wihtout disturbing my brother and study again my interests.
Some I won't change it.

What about yours?
Post automatically merged:

I need to report to office Monday to Friday from 8 to 5 and that's something that I cannot change, but maybe I can do some changes after my office work like I can take a leisurely walk around the park for an hour every other day so that I can burn some calories.I

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Post automatically merged:

I need to report to office Monday to Friday from 8 to 5 and that's something that I cannot change, but maybe I can do some changes after my office work like I can take a leisurely walk around the park for an hour every other day so that I can burn some calories.I
That would be nice. Just to relax or rewind after the work.

Edulady

Notable
Jul 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i have a 9-5 job so i have little time to do activities i love and also to focus on my business and make money online. So mostly i just go with the flow. What ever i feel like doing after work i do it.

reti

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
i have a 9-5 job so i have little time to do activities i love and also to focus on my business and make money online. So mostly i just go with the flow. What ever i feel like doing after work i do it.
That's what more I do at the moment.

Joshua Farrell

The Funny Looking Blank Avatar Guy
Pro Member
Nov 9, 2022
Dex
$-49.900
Raw Dex
$0.140
Best way to help with changing routines, is to decide to do some stuff that would be usually done at a certain time of the day, and change it to a time of the day that would better make sense to make sure it goes without an issue.

I do have a plan to include exercising more frequently in my day to day routine. I have yet to figure out the best time of the day to do it, as I currently need to adjust my sleeping schedule to work out better with everything that goes on here at home.

Back