Do you have a residual income?

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
Residual income is an income that brings you money for the work you have done in the past. If you receive a pension, that is residual income. If you receive retirement benefits that are residual income. Residual income does require you to work every day or any ongoing work but youreceive income from your past work.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I will get pension when I retire but that will take a lot of time so I need to find out more ways from which I can earn Passively.

Last edited by a moderator:

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.350
I will not get any pension and older people are often cheated by people they trust, so I cannot interact with many people to avoid being cheated.

Shavkat

Well Known
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.525
Raw Dex
$0.025
I do not have any residual income because I am too young to have them. For now, I am still paying my insurance and in time, I would have them without any pressure.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.545
Residual income is an income that brings you money for the work you have done in the past. If you receive a pension, that is residual income. If you receive retirement benefits that are residual income. Residual income does require you to work every day or any ongoing work but youreceive income from your past work.
I do not have any residual income and that is why I always try to work hard because if I do not work, I will not have any money or even try to expect any money

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yes, it is nice to have money coming in every month without having to work for it. I don't even have to walk to the mailbox, it just shows up in my bank account ready to pay the small bills I have. Now all I have to be responsible enough for is making sure I stay debt free. which is why I only use free money to work online with. Sure I pay for electricity and Internet service, but I would do that anyway just for entertainment.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
I do not have any residual income and that is why I always try to work hard because if I do not work, I will not have any money or even try to expect any money
You can use your active income to build residual income. For instance, you can buy term life insurance. You can pay your premiums from your active income and after maturity you will receive a lot of money.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You can use your active income to build residual income. For instance, you can buy term life insurance. You can pay your premiums from your active income and after maturity you will receive a lot of money.
The premiums for an 84 year old with chronic illnesses are a little high (if you can get it at all).

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.140
Raw Dex
$0.010
At this moment I don't have any residual income, but after reaching at the age of 60 the pension will start which will be my residual income. But now it's time to focus on present things.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
Yesh ,residual income is an income that brings you money for the work you have done in the past. like when one gets his or her pension or get money from past jobs.

Heatman

Team Lead
Jun 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Generally I see residual income as something that is connected with building your Investment Portfolio because as long as their investment still exist, you will always be making money from it whether you are working or not working.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.680
Raw Dex
$0.008
I have worked for a start up many years ago. As a start up, they could not give me a competitive salary. Instead, they gave me some shares of the company. I am lucky that the start up has grown over the years and they are making profits. I am still getting dividends from the company even I am not working for them anymore.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.268
Residual or passive income is one way of making money online and it's something I really hope to achieve soon. Currently i do not have any means of earning residual income though.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.190
Generally I see residual income as something that is connected with building your Investment Portfolio because as long as their investment still exist, you will always be making money from it whether you are working or not working.
Residual income is not just your investment portfolio. If you receive pension or retirement funds from your employer, that is also residual income. If you have published a book and receive royalties, that is also a passive income.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The part I like best about Residual Income is I can stack them on top of each other for more security, that way if one fails you still have Residual Income and time to seek out additional options for more cash flow.

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
Currently I have not received residual income, or income from work in the past, and do not need to rework. Residual income can also be obtained from royalties from works such as books, copyrights, etc.

Back