Do you have a residual income?

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I've actually not reached the level to make residual income. I am still trying as much as possible to work and of course build something reasonable to make residual income in the future.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
I've actually not reached the level to make residual income. I am still trying as much as possible to work and of course build something reasonable to make residual income in the future.
I can relate to your situation, as I am also still working hard to make residual income someday. I know its not easy but I believe its possible.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I can relate to your situation, as I am also still working hard to make residual income someday. I know its not easy but I believe its possible.
Probably, that's a good mindset. if you can focus on the particular thing for long and do it consistently you can make passive income or residual income with it.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Creating residual income requires some monetary investment and consistency. it is also one of the things I am trying as much as possible to achieve on the internet.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
But only if you start someday and stick with it to let it grow
It requires a lot of dedication and perseverance to make money through this method.
Post automatically merged:

I have not made a residual income but I think it is a very good way to make decent income if you can create one.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.558
it is always the best to try as much as possible to work snd have residual income. No time is actually late to make residual income. It is good to build residual income

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.043
For me I don't have a residual income for now. However I have a plan for getting one on the future by considering registering on the government pension scheme through the private contribution.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Building residual income takes some years. It is not something you can do immediately and start making it. of course I'm also trying as much as possible to build a residual income but not yet benefiting from it.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Building residual income takes some years. It is not something you can do immediately and start making it. of course I'm also trying as much as possible to build a residual income but not yet benefiting from it.
Not as many as you think. Even starting with a few Satoshi earned online for free my balance is over $1,000 USD this month and increasing daily. The screenshot is a spreadsheet I just finished tonight so I could watch my daily progress showing my current balances

Attachments

• 4-28-Assets.jpg
    4-28-Assets.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Not as many as you think. Even starting with a few Satoshi earned online for free my balance is over $1,000 USD this month and increasing daily. The screenshot is a spreadsheet I just finished tonight so I could watch my daily progress showing my current balances
This is interesting and I would love to earn too!. is there any strategy you use in compounding your satoshi to maximize this kind of profit within a month?.

oldbuddy

Notable
Sep 13, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
This is interesting and I would love to earn too!. is there any strategy you use in compounding your satoshi to maximize this kind of profit within a month?.
That spreadsheet shows current balances (not monthly profit) and monthly profit will be shown if I print one of these in a month to compare that balance with this one. This kind of program is hard to visualize without comparisons, which is why I did this.

My strategy is simple, to earn as much free Bitcoin as I can and buy more Active Shares with the earnings to earn more free Bitcoin. This spreadsheet shows me total balances so I can compare them period by period, but it has not even been one full day

A more meaningful comparison would be if you joined the three free websites yourself and used them to create your own free balances to compare. As soon as I get some more results, I will be happy to provide this spreadsheet to anyone who wants it so they can enter their own balances. I used Google Sheets, so anyone could adapt it to their own plans.

Last edited:

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
At the moment I am not earning any residual income. I am hoping that the more I work and the more I earn I will one day be earning quite a bit through residual income but that is quite a while off yet for me.

My aim is to be earning enough residual income when I am able to so that I will be financially stable in the later years of my life.

Chibson

Well Known
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Making residual income comes with some years of consistency and hard work. of course at the moment i don't have a residual income yet but it is what i am working towards in the near future.

Back