AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I have a scientific calculator which I used when I had my MBA for the financial management subject. The ine I had was a bit complicated and I cannot use it on ordinary computation because it requires plenty of configuration which I hate doing.

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
I used to have it during my school days. Although we still have my younger sister's scientific calculator. I am keeping it and be used by our young niece soon.

gwolf666

Unfamiliar
Sep 12, 2024
Dex
$1.162
Raw Dex
$0.081
Yes, I have and use it for my work-related things.

Do you have a scientific calculator?
When I was a child and went to school, if I had one, it was the easiest way to perform such complex calculations in a few minutes in math classes, but not today, in fact, if I need something like that, I simply Google "scientific calculator." and that's it! I use the first one that appears to me, the vast majority of things I use are through the internet

Shavkat

Very Familiar
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.015
Raw Dex
$3.100
When I was a child and went to school, if I had one, it was the easiest way to perform such complex calculations in a few minutes in math classes, but not today, in fact, if I need something like that, I simply Google "scientific calculator." and that's it! I use the first one that appears to me, the vast majority of things I use are through the internet
I am also the same thing with you. I am not in the field of math related course, but I did use it and love using in solving math problems during my school days.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.675
Hehe, I have a scientific calculator the day I started enrolling my BS course at the university. It's required in Physics, Math, Statistics, Chemistry and Calculus subjects.

Back