Do you have any experience of teaching online?

averygirl

Unfamiliar
Sep 21, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I haven't tried it but maybe in the future. For now I have students I teach one on one in my tutorial business. I think I need to focus on this offline teaching job

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

Ebutech

Somewhat Known
Oct 20, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Teaching online is one of the best ways to earn online and you can expect to make stable income from it plus you don't need to leave your house.

So I would like to ask if you have experience of teaching online?
I don't have any experience on teaching yet, some of the online teaching subject their online teachers subscribers to rigorous test before they can be offered to start teaching remotely on the platform.

freelancermaria

Well Known
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.061
I have no prior experience teaching online. I did it once, but it was offline. Teaching is difficult, and it requires a peaceful environment. We have a lot of dogs at home, so I’d pass.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
It would be nice to gain some experience as it's a decent way to earn decent earnings by teaching online and don't think its hard to teach

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
Thank you for your advice. I hope to find a legit site soon because I love teaching very much.
I am also looking for more legit platforms to make money because I need to make more money before the end of the year
Post automatically merged:

I don't have any experience on teaching yet, some of the online teaching subject their online teachers subscribers to rigorous test before they can be offered to start teaching remotely on the platform.
I only have an experience of teaching offline
I have never taught online but I would love to. It will be very nice.

Last edited:

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
Not really I'm not good at teaching anything in my country you can get not bad money if you are aath tutor since a lot of kids don't understand math here

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
Years back, I was excited to learn about the existence of programs that enable one to earn an income by teaching online. This was until I learned that I am not qualified yo participate in these opportunities', mainly because I am not a native English speaker.

Perhaps someone can share on a program that does not have such limitations.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
Years back, I was excited to learn about the existence of programs that enable one to earn an income by teaching online. This was until I learned that I am not qualified yo participate in these opportunities', mainly because I am not a native English speaker.

Perhaps someone can share on a program that does not have such limitations.
You don't need any platform to start teaching online. I have been teaching on telegram. The key is to be an authority in a particular field and project the knowledge you have that others don't have in that field. They would pay you to join your online class. B

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.010
I was on Live XP, I hope that's the right name, begining of last year, I taught one lesson and quickly realized that teaching is not my thing at all. I never tried it again. But I hear the earning are really good.
I am glad to learn about this online teaching platform that apparently allows people whose native language is not English to work as teachers. These types of no discriminatory sites are rare.
I will make a point to visit the website and evaluate its viability.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I don't have experience teaching online, but I do have experience learning together online using WhatsApp groups. So, several groups were created including material groups, large discussion groups for one class, and small discussion groups for several members.

aovurevu

Somewhat Known
May 4, 2023
Dex
$0.100
Raw Dex
$0.000
I think in most cases , languages are mostly taught online among others, I have been seeing site that requires one to understand some certain language before they could be accepted .

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
I don't have any such experience and frankly speaking, I don't have any interest in teaching too and I would have made good money giving tuition or with teaching kids LOL

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
If you have the required experience in teaching then you can certainly earn from it and it pays really well if you are experienced and interested to work like that.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$1.340
Raw Dex
$0.105
I have no experience with teaching online. A friend of mine is teaching Japanese online. She has many students, both young and mature. People here love to visit Japan. They learn Japanese for traveling or for work.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$1.090
Raw Dex
$2.433
There are teachers that are earning online by teaching and are able to earn equal to their day job and its helping them to gain the much required experience and earn even more

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.608
No I do not but I think you can make money like that if you have skills I do not have skills and you need to be very smart it takes a long time to learn math and other subjects

Back