Do you have any experience of teaching online?

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.790
I do not have any experience and no interest in teaching online and this is why I have not joined any such website from where we can earn my teaching

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I guess you can venture in teaching online. If you have a teaching experience, then you can work in an online tutorial company.
Teaching online is really good and also profitable especially when you are working with a very big website or application where you can teach on

Sawe

Unfamiliar
May 14, 2024
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.003
I have never made money from online teaching but it is one area I really hope to try. Though I guess I will need a laptop to work in that niche. When I buy one, I will try the earning method

HansonU99

Unfamiliar
Nov 2, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.450
Definitely I had an experience working online as a teacher back then I use to reach on homework market but I later stop working there because the website was hack

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.180
I have read a lot of reviews and suggestions that Teaching online can be very lucrative but sadly i have not had the opportunity to to get to try it out because the information was limited to me. If i can get someone who can put me through the whole process then i think i would try to apply so that i make some good bucks there.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.330
Yes, several experiences, as I'm a teacher, even if in my geographic area is too difficult to reach new students, as education is the least worry for the average people here. Especially after COVID, people here prefer to spend their free time into futilities. So I'll engage in international online teaching through a PTW of mine, promoting arts, crafts and literature. Having experience in this teaching mode also, as I had a noise.cash teaching channel when that site was still a paid to post social.

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.330
Platforms like Hive and Steemit let us teach online (at first, we prepare the lesson and then we post it in the community, remembering we are free to add our own videos for a more interactive lesson, for ex., to show the pronunciation in the case of a language lesson).

Pousinha

Unfamiliar
Jan 25, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.330
Yes, in the case we teach to specific students having booked our lessons, accepting our fees. In the case of publishing our lessons in a paid to social, if we are lucky, we earn up to half amount, compared to the first method.

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.713
I never do this thou I think back then it's been years now there was a website that is call homework market I use to do homework for secondary school students thou the pay wasn't good enough
Post automatically merged:

I never do this thou I think back then it's been years now there was a website that is call homework market I use to do homework for secondary school students thou the pay wasn't good enough

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.713
I discovered yesterday that I have discharge this type of function online before at udemy so I believe that udemy has been a better place for me both in offering tutoring service and coaching high school students

Ofonime

Somewhat Known
Dec 25, 2022
Dex
$0.011
Raw Dex
$2.713
I have been teaching online for some years now but I stop at the beginning of this year I have made some good amount of money through tutoring so once you have the experience on the subject to teach you can start making cash right away

Back