Do you have any interest in Politics?

relcap23

Notable
Sep 8, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
As much as possible I don't want to meddle in politics but I work with an organization with inherent political system and it's something that I can't get away with. Politicians become our superior and whether we like it or not we have to follow orders from them.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$5.000
Raw Dex
$1.050
As much as possible I don't want to meddle in politics but I work with an organization with inherent political system and it's something that I can't get away with. Politicians become our superior and whether we like it or not we have to follow orders from them.
Agree, they are superior, they have goons and guns.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$3.338
For a person who actually studied political science, I have zero interest in anything related to politics. I think what even killed my interest more was during my service year, during the election period, I was assigned to a unit and, it was God that saved my life honestly, I came to see how dirty the game politics can really be first hand.

Shavkat

Well Known
Gold Member
Sep 7, 2022
Dex
$0.140
Raw Dex
$4.115
I am sorry to say that I am not into politics. There are a lot of deceptions, and promises were broken. It cannot be answered by just looking at them. It will be determined by actions, either bad or good.

Back