Do you have many business relationships?

Suba

Notable
Nov 11, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.265
Business Relations are all relationships that are related to business, both internal and external relationships.
If a business has many relationships, it will operate more smoothly and develop quickly due to mutually beneficial collaborative relationships according to plan. There are several types of business relationships that business people must build, including:
1. Role Model, this type uses business relationships as role models.
2. Mentor, like a mentor will provide guidance to your business.
3. Partnerships, partnership relationships are very necessary, especially for small businesses or business startups.
4. Employees and Customers, employees are instruments so that the business can run smoothly, while customers are users of services/products.
5. Competitors, establishing relationships with competitors can increase creativity and inspiration.

Do you have many business relationships?

Magnus2022

Notable
Nov 25, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have much business relationships. Am self employed and the business is still growing. I believe with time, i will establish more business relations. But now, am still building and establishing my business relations. Without huge finance, it is quite difficult to get contacts.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
I am mostly using network websites for selling advertising, they take a percentage of the revenues. Due to widespread corruption, government employees are robbing my leads and orders, correspondence so I cannot contact anyone directly online.

jetsaints30

Somewhat Known
Dec 14, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.020
Even competitors can be allies in certain situations. Sharing insights and collaborating with them can lead to innovation. Business relations, both internal and external, are the foundation of growth.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.238
As at last year, my goal was to develop more business relationships this year, so far i have been able to develop a few, most of them have been even better friends than most of my old contacts.

junrose123

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have much business relationship just only a few, having business relationship to other people is really an advantage when establishing or doing business because it will lead us to progress and success later on.

henrytuedor

Unfamiliar
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
it is definitely difficult to have large network without much investment people who are in business look first at your investment status then even talk to you once you have made a name many people themselves will surely be in for a partnership or investment in your business model .

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have any business for now but once I get one I will surely prioritize business relationship like partnering with my fellow business mate to offer a better service to our clients.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.818
For me l don't have any business relationships. No wonder the business that I had started failed because I didn't have any relations regarding the marketing and business operations at large.

timewo

Notable
Jul 30, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.240
In case of some online business owners, their data is robbed by well paid liar government employees who then fake business relationship with vendors and customers. I find that intelligence employees are falsely claiming to own my online account, they do not want to open their own account.

cherry123

Very Familiar
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$1.170
Raw Dex
$0.010
The truth is that it is good to have business relationship as it create way for Partnerships, this is very necessary for businesses . This relationship will bring instruments so that the smooth running of the business.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
I have a few business relationships but they are not all that significant or rather those with solid foundations that can result into solid agreements that can see me have a mutual benefit.But i think it is a gradual process that makes those impactful business relationships.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$4.000
Raw Dex
$0.540
In the past when I joined a band to play rock music, we had many good business relations with big clubs and organizations to help promote our career like the Rotary Club, YMCA, Jaycees, and more. This rie, none, I do solo in my business.

Back