Do you hire people to write for your site or do you write yourself or both?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
When it comes to running a website you can either write the content for your site yourself or you can hire someone to write content for your site that will be published, some people even mix it up and write for their website as well as hire people to write as well so they can get more content up in a short space of time.

When it comes to getting content on your website do you write it yourself, hire someone or do you do a bit of both?

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
So far, I do not have a website. I no longer have time for that though WIX created me a website but it lays dormant. I am busy at work offline and business online.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.440
As a passionate writer, I won't hire anyone to write on my blog for me. That would be an extra cost especially when you look at the fact that you can write.
It could only be profitable if you hire someone how do it in the proper way either posts or comments or topics, not generic ones like I like this or nice. But the majority of writers do generic comments that leads to bad SEO referring to website.

Etini Willie

Notable
Nov 22, 2022
Dex
$0.005
Raw Dex
$0.130
It could only be profitable if you hire someone how do it in the proper way either posts or comments or topics, not generic ones like I like this or nice. But the majority of writers do generic comments that leads to bad SEO referring to website.
I am a professional writer and people hire me to write for their blogs. Why would I have to hire a writer to write for me. Or is there a rule that the owner of a blog cannot write for his or her own blog no matter how good he is.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.850
Currently I am writing my self. I try it with rewards for users but people are not interested here in sport betting and sport analysis. I will keep writing my self until I start new reward program.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Currently I am writing my self. I try it with rewards for users but people are not interested here in sport betting and sport analysis. I will keep writing my self until I start new reward program.
I don't do sports betting but I can write in sports analysis for you. You can private mail me to discuss about that. It is good that you are writing for your blog so you would be able to pay pro writers.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.850
I don't do sports betting but I can write in sports analysis for you. You can private mail me to discuss about that. It is good that you are writing for your blog so you would be able to pay pro writers.
I don't need pro writers. I need people who can place bets but you would not be require deposit money. Question: how you can write sport analysis about game result if you don't know betting rules?

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
Yes you are absolutely right. It's just that for now I don't have a laptop, I only have a cell phone. Can you run this business via cellphone? I don't think it's possible or it might be difficult.
It would be possible to run something like a blog where you would write articles for it using a cellphone but it would be very difficult. If you are considering starting a blog and writing for it and wanting to monetize it, I would definitely suggest having either a PC or a laptop to be able to work on your blog for the best outcome.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It would be possible to run something like a blog where you would write articles for it using a cellphone but it would be very difficult. If you are considering starting a blog and writing for it and wanting to monetize it, I would definitely suggest having either a PC or a laptop to be able to work on your blog for the best outcome.
Thank you very much for sharing. Therefore I have never tried to make a blog because of limited supporting tools. Maybe someday. I will try every possibility I can to earn money online.

gammarays

Notable
Sep 15, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
If you're starting a website or blog newly and you're running on a budget, it's best to do the writings yourself. You can write articles and schedule posting. If you have the funds to hire writers, it's not bad.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.043
For now I am not into the content marketing venture however I would wish to be in the position of producing my own articles on my blog sites as this is deemed profitable.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't have website but many big websites pay other to write articles for them that's why if you are good at writing articles you can make good money online

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
I don't have a website I might have in July. I was promised by WIX to improve my website. WIX created me a website for free. I'm so excited to see my future wonderful and awesome website.

SHAHID987

Notable
Nov 15, 2022
Dex
$1.140
Raw Dex
$0.010
I write for my website, I don't need anyone to hire because I feel that I can write up to the level plus one more thing remain here as I can't afford to hire someone in such a low budget.

Starmix

Very Familiar
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$9.000
Raw Dex
$0.933
I write for my website, I don't need anyone to hire because I feel that I can write up to the level plus one more thing remain here as I can't afford to hire someone in such a low budget.
It's good to do the writing on your website. You may invite me to write in your website for free. I love to write with or without a pay hehe. What are the contents of your website?

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$10.043
I currently don't own a website. However when I own one I would not be outsourcing content creators I would be doing that for myself as it is deemed more profitable.

Back