Do you hire people to write for your site or do you write yourself or both?

AgoraForo - Digital Marketplace & Freelancer Forum

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
It depends on how busy you are. There are some people that are managing multiple sites and have to hire someone to write for their sites. They have to check for plagiarism and AI contents before publishing though.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.375
I'm actually considering paying for content for my new blog. With so much to do, it would be difficult to dedicate 8-12 hours each day doing research and writing content.

IB D

Well Known
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.290
I hope your blog is generating enough revenue to be able to pay a freelance writer. Good writers don't come cheap. I know I don't charge peanuts for blog articles. Just evaluate it well.
I'm actually considering paying for content for my new blog. With so much to do, it would be difficult to dedicate 8-12 hours each day doing research and writing content.

Niyi Briggs

Well Known
Nov 27, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.390
I make sure to write myself because I am a writer as well and I don't hire any freelancer to write for me.
There is a different dimension that guests articles bring to your sites. It is even felt more if this guest writer is an authority in a particular field. It would make your blog more interesting to readers.

nomad

Very Familiar
Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.200
Raw Dex
$0.270
When I start a website, I publish my own content. Prior to starting my website, I write a lot of content. However, once the website is launched, I no longer have time to update the website, therefore, I hire writers.

uptrendfinancialsignal

Well Known
Nov 24, 2022
Dex
$0.004
Raw Dex
$0.121
When I start a website, I publish my own content. Prior to starting my website, I write a lot of content. However, once the website is launched, I no longer have time to update the website, therefore, I hire writers.
It is always good to hire writers because it will make the work much more faster and you will be able to attain your goals quickly. Allthough it may come with some certain amount of money.

Rubz

Notable
Sep 12, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.767
I do not have a site yet. If i have one, i would try as much as possible to write by myself but when i can't, i would hire people to write for me.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$4.060
I got idea how to get more content. I will hire people as micro task for short comments on my websites. It will be cheaper then hiring pro writer but I will get interaction.

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
As a passionate writer, I won't hire anyone to write on my blog for me. That would be an extra cost especially when you look at the fact that you can write.
I will surely right by myself if I have a website because I am a writer and I'm very good at it even though I do not right all the time because I am not really chanced to

moseschidera

Unfamiliar
Aug 17, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I write most of the content for my site myself. This allows me to make sure everything reflects my voice and perspective. But if I have a big project that needs extra writing help, I'll hire freelance writers to contribute articles. I provide them with templates to follow so the style stays consistent.

saoussen5765

Notable
Jun 17, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.140
I write most of the content for my site myself. This allows me to make sure everything reflects my voice and perspective. But if I have a big project that needs extra writing help, I'll hire freelance writers to contribute articles. I provide them with templates to follow so the style stays consistent.
It is very hard to write on a daily basis because you will for example abondanate you need to hire a team at a certain stage of life because this needs a team working together in such an example.

Back