Do you invest with money earned from PTP forums?

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Normally, when you get to receive a payment from any forum that you get to be paid to post some people do spend it on themselves and others have different ways by which they make use of their money earned from a PTP site.
There was a time I got paid and invested it in a little business which has not yet started giving me back why I invested.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I don't invest I mostly save my online earning to buy games or something like that I'm not a huge gamer but I like to play games here and there
Wow it is not bad to actually be saving up your money earned online and use it to buy games for you are a big time gamer.
As for me, I do make use of it to fend for myself as I don't have any other source of income yet for now unless through rif which has been a saver to me though there was a time I invested a little money into something and it is not yet paying off but with time it will.

Springtime

Well Known
Dec 22, 2022
Dex
$3.360
Raw Dex
$0.003
Right now, I only post on RIF. I do not make much here. When I receive my earning, I just keep it in my Paypal account. I may use the money to buy something online. Or, if the money in my Paypal account accumulates to a certain level, I transfer the money to my bank account.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Right now, I only post on RIF. I do not make much here. When I receive my earning, I just keep it in my Paypal account. I may use the money to buy something online. Or, if the money in my Paypal account accumulates to a certain level, I transfer the money to my bank account.
It is good to know that you do save up your money on your PayPal account and if it gets to a certain level you just go ahead and transfers to your bank account.
As for me I can not keep money on a PayPal account nor can I transfer to my bank account as it is not allowed in my region which is devastating to be honest.

flower

Notable
Jan 9, 2023
Dex
$0.024
Raw Dex
$0.001
It is a good thing to utilise the paid to post forum to make decent amount of money especially if you work on this platform full time and you need to keep certain amount for online investment.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is a good thing to utilise the paid to post forum to make decent amount of money especially if you work on this platform full time and you need to keep certain amount for online investment.
You know it is not going to be easy for one to work full time in this site as it requires one to be a moderator on the site before they would be able to earn better on the site and so investing the little that comes from your activities is a good thing.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.555
I am still not investing anywhere as I first need to learn about it and then I will certainly invest my PTP earning to see fi I can multiply my earnings

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
My earning here on RIF is intended only for my internet bill no other. It's just a small. It cannot be invested. It's enough for my 24/7 internet unlimited at
1, 350 pesos only. One USD in peso 55 pesos.

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's great I post on other forums too. I often just keep it in my PayPal account, and when it comes, I buy some nice things, like maybe a video game or something else.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$3.715
Raw Dex
$0.003
it is not a bad idea infact you are trying to expand your hustle if you do this. you would be able to have diverse source of income now with this method

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
You can make good amount of money on paid to post forum provided you are very actively involved and you combine multiple forum. This money could be used for a good investment.
That's so right one needs to be active on a forum and must not only focus on one forum. It's good to engage 3 or 4 ptp sites and save the earnings for a business capital.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The earlier we start investing the amount of money we earned on paid to post website, the better because it is a very rigorous exercise and if you invest the money on more lucrative venture, you will make more money.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
So far I've only kept it on Paypal and once it reaches a certain amount I'll withdraw it to my bank account. I haven't thought about investing with it yet, I am using it for extra money when paying some monthly bills.

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$0.840
For me I don't really invest in the money I get from the earnings on my participation on the paid to post sites. I would however wish to do so in the near future.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Normally, when you get to receive a payment from any forum that you get to be paid to post some people do spend it on themselves and others have different ways by which they make use of their money earned from a PTP site.
There was a time I got paid and invested it in a little business which has not yet started giving me back why I invested.
For you to be able to invest paid forum earnings in a business, that means the pay was really huge. I have never done such with Paid Forum is earnings. For me, it is beer money literally. I use it to drink beer.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.500
The money we earned on a PTP site is not sufficient to open even a small business. It might be after many years if you can keep them. It is always believed that it will be spent on something else.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
For you to be able to invest paid forum earnings in a business, that means the pay was really huge. I have never done such with Paid Forum is earnings. For me, it is beer money literally. I use it to drink beer.
you know actually there are some people that do and a lot from paid to post sites for instance someone can be withdrawing around $100 and there are some there do we draw $50 every month so those kinds can at least invest a little on something maybe cryptocurrency or any online business.
Post automatically merged:

I don't invest I mostly save my online earning to buy games or something like that I'm not a huge gamer but I like to play games here and there
when I don't see myself saving up online money just to buy games but rather I will buy crypto coin and hold for a long time no matter how small the money is I'll keep buying every time I receive a payout even if it is $5, $10 or $20.

Last edited:
Back