Do you invest with money earned from PTP forums?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, there are actually some investments i have made and the money used in investing in them are gotten from paid to post forums. And i have used some of my earnings from paid to post forums to sort out some bills before in the past.
Wow, amazing very good work. May I know what paid sites do you follow? So that you can invest and pay bills with money from PTP forums, looks like you made quite a lot of money out of it. :D

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
I did some already. I had plans invest even more but plans are changed since cryptowin become unstable. But there are more staking programs for other coins for explore and invest.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.373
Normally, when you get to receive a payment from any forum that you get to be paid to post some people do spend it on themselves and others have different ways by which they make use of their money earned from a PTP site.
There was a time I got paid and invested it in a little business which has not yet started giving me back why I invested.
Most atimes when I receive payment from RIF, I do spend it on myself, use the ones left to subscribe for data in order to stay active on the forum, this is because I usually request payments in bits, I don't allow my RIf to accumulate, and sometimes it could be emergency.

Blessed19

Notable
Mar 1, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Most atimes when I receive payment from RIF, I do spend it on myself, use the ones left to subscribe for data in order to stay active on the forum, this is because I usually request payments in bits, I don't allow my RIf to accumulate, and sometimes it could be emergency.
It is practically the same kind of thing that I do most of the time especially in the referral index forum because I take it in bits but I have made use of the one I gained from my other site to put into my animal farm a lot as I get be cashing out at least twice or once in three weeks the sum of $10-$12 worth of BTC.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
That's right I agree with you. I'm also the same as you. Unstable financial conditions make me need money to turn over quickly, so I can't let my money pile up.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
I like to invest because we all should understand that we cannot earn much with our bank investment and savings so its better to start with stocks or any other trading

Bisolami

Very Familiar
Sep 19, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.078
I don't invest I mostly save my online earning to buy games or something like that I'm not a huge gamer but I like to play games here and there
I invested some of the money on some platforms and I used some of the money to do some other things that I need serious the money is solving my financial problems

AruneBend

Notable
Apr 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The money we earned on a PTP site is not sufficient to open even a small business. It might be after many years if you can keep them. It is always believed that it will be spent on something else.
yes I do spend the money on myslef like games and more sometimes I save for something more exspensive like tablet and so and on I like to post it's truly nice...

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
I am still unable to start with any type of investment and first needs to learn properly about it and then make myself ready for that and only then I can start investing

Stardom22

Very Familiar
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$3.000
Raw Dex
$1.118
The money l get from the ptps sites is very minimal to start investments with. What l really do is spending the money on the cost of the internet subscriptions and power.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
Yeah, since i join the online earning platforms i never invest any money online from my poker money i only use the money i earned from online sites to invest online, and the earning i get from ptp platforms i trade with it.

cherry123

Popular
Sep 5, 2022
Dex
$4.080
Raw Dex
$0.003
it's the best to invest the amount of money we earned on paid to post website, I'm yet to invest now as I'm just saving up will be investing in my business later.

King Belieal

Notable
Oct 26, 2023
Dex
$0.201
Raw Dex
$0.190
The money I earn from paid to post forums are very small and can't be used for any meaningful investments. I don't invest with it. I just cash it and solve a small need or two.

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$2.060
Like few times already it goes in stake program. Current interest is little lower than before. It was 36% and now is 30% but still good. Transfer from Faucetpay to dutchy exchange and then on on chain staking.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The money I earn from paid to post forums are very small and can't be used for any meaningful investments. I don't invest with it. I just cash it and solve a small need or two.
Personally speaking from my experience the money i earn from paid to post platforms i use them for trading online, since the minimum money that is needed to start online trading is low about 10$ i use those money for trading.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
Personally speaking from my experience the money i earn from paid to post platforms i use them for trading online, since the minimum money that is needed to start online trading is low about 10$ i use those money for trading.
That's nice, what platform do you use for trading? And are you talking about crypto trading or forex trading. Over here most of the platform usually take minimum of $30 or even $50 sometimes.

kirubel

Somewhat Known
Oct 30, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
That's nice, what platform do you use for trading? And are you talking about crypto trading or forex trading. Over here most of the platform usually take minimum of $30 or even $50 sometimes.
Right now i am using stormgain trading website, and it is crypto coin trading platform, i didn't try a forex trading till now, i hope i will try soon, but for no i use crypto trading, and the minimum trading balance needed is 10$ and its a good platform for me.

Back