Do you invest with money earned from PTP forums?

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
The money we earned on a PTP site is not sufficient to open even a small business. It might be after many years if you can keep them. It is always believed that it will be spent on something else.
If we collect the money we get from PTP sites for a few months/years, we can use it to buy goats or gold. Isn't that an investment? LOL I want to do it if I already have extra money, but not for now because I still need capital to grow my online business.

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
If we collect the money we get from PTP sites for a few months/years, we can use it to buy goats or gold. Isn't that an investment? LOL I want to do it if I already have extra money, but not for now because I still need capital to grow my online business.
Yes, that is right, but the price of a goat now is fourfold compared to the past price. We just accumulate our earnings for something we dreamed of to happen like a good business.

nomad

Jun 22, 2022
Dex
$0.130
Raw Dex
$1.530
In 2020, I returned to paid to post sites after a couple of years break. I started posting again on paid to post sites because I could earn crypto. Most of my crypto asset was built through the payment I received from PTP site.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
I am still learning about investment so at present I am not investing anything but I hope to complete it very soon so that I can start investing a part of my monthly income every month

freelancermaria

Notable
Oct 24, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$7.080
I, for one, do not invest the money I make from my side hustles. I usually keep them or use them on essentials, such as maintenance medications or food. I hope I could make more money so that I could invest it.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
Yes, that is right, but the price of a goat now is fourfold compared to the past price. We just accumulate our earnings for something we dreamed of to happen like a good business.
The price of a large goat here averages around 200$ now. What about the prices there? Collecting the money we get from forums for additional business capital is something good, rather than having to owe. LOL

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
The price of a large goat here averages around 200$ now. What about the prices there? Collecting the money we get from forums for additional business capital is something good, rather than having to owe. LOL
It seems expensive there we can buy here at 100 dollars. Your price is good for two goats it's somewhat only few can afford to buy. But here mostly pigs. I seldom see goats here and pigs in my area.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It seems expensive there we can buy here at 100 dollars. Your price is good for two goats it's somewhat only few can afford to buy. But here mostly pigs. I seldom see goats here and pigs in my area.
It is true that the price is quite expensive, to get goats that are mature and ready to be raised to produce children. Here, most of them keep goats, cows, chickens, fish, etc. but I rarely see pigs.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
Its best to learn about different investment options as we can use our excess money in investment to expand it and otherwise we cannot expect much help from our savings and bank FDS

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
I am residing in the metro city that's why not goats here. There might be many in the barangays. It's banned to raise animals in the city. It's good to live outside the city eh.
Of course where I am now there are no goats, cows, chickens, or pigs. Because I also live in a big city area. There is no place to keep them, for the house also is very crowded.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
I am feeling lazy to learn about investing and mostly planning to learn about stock trading so I may start to learn it now and hope to start investing within 6 months

Starmix

Popular
Sep 2, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.830
Of course where I am now there are no goats, cows, chickens, or pigs. Because I also live in a big city area. There is no place to keep them, for the house also is very crowded.
😁😁😁place the goats in the plaza, lol. I have not tasted a goat meat. It is better to buy and sell goats online and offline and shot them. And then do online marketing of the goats. It's a rare but gainful business.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
😁😁😁place the goats in the plaza, lol. I have not tasted a goat meat. It is better to buy and sell goats online and offline and shot them. And then do online marketing of the goats. It's a rare but gainful business.
In my place very many goats. Especially on this month's qurbani day, in the next 10 days Muslims will hold a qurbani service. Many of them sacrifice goats, sheep or cows. We usually get sacrificial meat for free on these holidays. Of course it's a lot of fun. LOL

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
It will be best if we can find ways to invest our earnings as this is the only way through which we can expect to expand and grow our online earnings.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
It will be best if we can find ways to invest our earnings as this is the only way through which we can expect to expand and grow our online earnings.
Yes, that's right I agree with you. Investing is one of the best ways to make money work and make a profit for us. What kind of investment is good for beginner.

capri

Somewhat Known
Jun 12, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
In my view, the decision to use the money earned on a forum site to buy essentials such as internet services or to pay for electricity amounts to investing these funds. In that case, yes I do often invest the earnings coming from forum sites.

astutimeliana723

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.208
In my view, the decision to use the money earned on a forum site to buy essentials such as internet services or to pay for electricity amounts to investing these funds. In that case, yes I do often invest the earnings coming from forum sites.
I also often use the money I get from forums to pay my internet and electricity bills. And the rest I collect in my savings account as an emergency fund if at any time I need it.

eldavis

Very Familiar
Sep 4, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$1.888
Yes, there are actually some investments i have made and the money used in investing in them are gotten from paid to post forums. And i have used some of my earnings from paid to post forums to sort out some bills before in the past.

Hate2Wait

Very Familiar
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$2.943
Yes, that's right I agree with you. Investing is one of the best ways to make money work and make a profit for us. What kind of investment is good for beginner.
I am planning to start with stocks trading as its less risky and we can do that legally and the tax is also less on these transactions so we can safely use these to invest our online earnings

Back