Do you learn about crypto?

fcbetting

Notable
Jun 16, 2022
Dex
$0.010
Raw Dex
$0.210
I don't take any special tutorial or course. I just follow social media groups and some news portals. I trust most to biggest currency. I don't follow any small projects or wait to grow.

Shortie

Notable
Writers Guild
Dec 29, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.445
I always give myself time to learn about crypto whether it be to receive crypto as a payment option or whether it be to invest in crypto. I feel if you jump into dealing with crypto too quickly you can easily lose a lot or end up with a lot of issues if you are not fully aware and do not have a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrency.

For example, I am now able to accept crypto for services as I know how to do that but investing in crypto I am still learning about.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I always give myself time to learn about crypto whether it be to receive crypto as a payment option or whether it be to invest in crypto. I feel if you jump into dealing with crypto too quickly you can easily lose a lot or end up with a lot of issues if you are not fully aware and do not have a lot of knowledge in cryptocurrency.

For example, I am now able to accept crypto for services as I know how to do that but investing in crypto I am still learning about.
It is critical to learn a lot about cryptocurrency before you jump on it investment.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to learn a lot about cryptocurrency because it's a promising niche that could give you a decent money.
Crypto currency in itself is a trade or skill one needs to acquire in order to be financially stable, it must be thoroughly learnt, both the fundamental and technical analysis must be thoroughly learnt in order to be able to make informed decisions that can earn one some good amount of money.

Smalto

Notable
Feb 23, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
It is good to learn a lot about cryptocurrency because it's a promising niche that could give you a decent money.
Definitely, cryptocurrency has to be thoroughly learnt, know every terms, what they represent and what they mean, and know how it works, some few principles behind it, psychology involved in training, then you're good to go.

IB D

Notable
Jan 6, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The only cryptos I hold are stable coins though. That notwithstanding, I still take time to study about cryptocurrency. One of the things I check everyday is crypto news so I can understand the patterns and trends.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
The cryptocurrency industry has taken the world by storm and almost everybody who is innovative and open to digital currency should develop a keen interest in this digital currency. I have as this model is good for payment solutions, buying products and services and can also be used as a digital asset for investments. However, I have realized that it takes one to be skilled if they are to be at an advantage in the cryptocurrency usage.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
The cryptocurrency industry has taken the world by storm and almost everybody who is innovative and open to digital currency should develop a keen interest in this digital currency. I have as this model is good for payment solutions, buying products and services and can also be used as a digital asset for investments. However, I have realized that it takes one to be skilled if they are to be at an advantage in the cryptocurrency usage.
A lot of people have developed interest in cryptocurrency investment because of its rate of development.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
A lot of people have developed interest in cryptocurrency investment because of its rate of development.
You are right that we really need to explore crytpocurrency extensively so that we are not left out,however we must trade with caution as it is highly volatile and if not careful then one can lose a lot of money in a short period of time.

It must be stressed and put in record that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme as others perceive it to be.

Yohanna

Notable
Mar 19, 2023
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
You are right that we really need to explore crytpocurrency extensively so that we are not left out,however we must trade with caution as it is highly volatile and if not careful then one can lose a lot of money in a short period of time.

It must be stressed and put in record that cryptocurrency is not a get rich quick scheme as others perceive it to be.
Exploring cryptocurrency extensively entails studying the cryptocurrency project to invest on.

Carson20t

Notable
Sep 10, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.160
Exploring cryptocurrency extensively entails studying the cryptocurrency project to invest on.
Yes first understanding the basics and then figuring out what will work for you.Each person need to have a trading strategy that will be working for them.Otherwise it needs to be put in record that forex trading is not for everybody as it can turn to frustrate one if not careful and if only depending on it as the source of income.This is because there are bad days and good days which entails that at times one has to exit the markets and not trade at all.

Stardom22

Well Known
Sep 1, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$4.065
I have found that crypto currency is here to stay and can make a great investment when we'll learnt, so I have considered learning crypto currency at large for sure.

Golden9

Notable
Sep 6, 2022
Dex
$0.000
Raw Dex
$0.000
I didn't do research in the last bull run, but I'm considering doing things the proper way this time. One thing I've noticed that might be different this cycle is that coins pump according to narratives
Post automatically merged:

Crypto is a big industry and there are many coins and tokens in this industry which need researches before investment.

Do you give yourself time to learn about crypto and do researches about coins and tokens?
I learn about cryptocurrency from many places, but I love to use Twitter and Telegram to find up to date information. Most cryptocurrency lovers use Reddit too.

Last edited:
Back